for More than That

1/7/2013 c1 1Greatnezz
I absolutely love it! Love how the story is going, please continue (:
8/30/2011 c1 vinsal4
i came back to check your profile and saw you had another story up, this one also perked my interest, i wanna see how it goes. And i see it happens parallel to "love stinks a lot" makes me wonder if characters and storylines will interact... So go forth and write! (please)
6/29/2011 c1 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
Okay, hmm, let's see...I like how you're keeping with your style of taking a cliche story and twisting it. Right away, I see that Sienna is pretty innocent, even for all the sex experience she has. It makes her vulnerable, something I find nice about her. ANd then Marcus...yeahh, eccentric would be a pretty good word. He was funny when he realized late that he wasn't in his bedroom. XD

So, I'd say, pretty good start to your story.

My comments would mostly be about its still sort of cliche-ness: The opening scene of waking up has been done a lot, just as a note, but i suppose the type of story does make that okay. Second, I just feel like the problem of Sienna wanting a boyfriend came off as a bit in your face...it's fine that you set it up, but I feel like it could be done more subtly I suppose...like show that she's really into Marcus aside from one comment to him.

I think that's all. Can't wait for the next chapter.