for The Bullied

10/2/2018 c11 KarasunoFan
Such a fascinating story. I am holding out hope that you will revisit it. Regards!
10/2/2018 c6 KarasunoFan
Marvelous job! I am so eager to know what made Roman this way.
10/2/2018 c4 KarasunoFan
Oh my goodness I had forgotten how cruel high schoolers could be. I am enjoying your story. Your pacing is excellent
9/19/2018 c11 hayleyluvy
So good! Please update!
8/28/2018 c1 Yunik
Hey, I really like this story. I wonder if there is a continuation of this, like, chapter 12 and so on? Im really dying to know how the story goes. Looking forward to your reply :-)
12/30/2016 c11 Guest
This story needs an update. It's too good to be left hanging in the air.
10/28/2016 c11 Who cares21
I really wish that you would update! I'm honestly dying to read what happens next! Your are one hella of a writer and this story is so intriguing to me. Is it bad of me that I want them to develop feelings for each other? Even though this is clearly abusive? Anyway I really hope you continue with this story, it has so much potential as its already so good!
10/17/2016 c11 1angelvoid
i remember finding this a long time ago and i'm talking yrs and i enjoyed it back then and i saw it updated and it's still as good as i remember it! keep up the good work!
6/14/2016 c1 love-lockdown42
Just read this whole thing and I cannot wait to read the rest! It's been a while since you've uploaded but I hope you haven't forgotten this story!
6/12/2016 c11 Liley
I just read your story from chapter 1 to 11 and i must say it's been a long time since i have been this hooked on a story, i love it ! It is very intriguing and i like the way you write, i hope you will continue to update this, this is too good to be left forgotten.
6/10/2016 c11 torchwood42
Will you ever update? It's really great and it sucks when stories are discontinued
6/8/2016 c11 Guest
Will Roman ever explain his obsession for her?
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
Please please please pleaaaase update!
6/8/2016 c10 dariaC67
I've been rereading your story and I can't get enough! I do hope we find out what happens with Emmaline and Roman and how she'll initiate the first meeting...
6/8/2016 c6 Julie
I know that it isn't right to look at this as a romantic angle because it is blatant bullying, however, being me, I really like how dark Roman's motives are and how Emmaline is targeted by him in this way. Please keep on going!
113 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »