for The Bullied

9/7/2015 c11 3herondalechick123
I absolutely love this and wish you'd continue and update soon!
8/28/2015 c11 5Marjulie
Roman is that type of guy who gets off from power and control. I can't help but think even though right now Emmeline is afraid and ashamed because of what her friends might think, her greatest encouragement will come from them.
8/23/2015 c11 69Shadowswept
This story is so compelling! I loved the intriguing glimpse of a more confident Emmeline. It's so tantalizing how it's filtered through Roman's perception. Having these little snippets of the future is a great plot device. It builds anticipation in the reader for when it will all happen.

I thought that Emmeline's conflicting emotions were so real and spot on. She had a crush on Roman before he began to bully her, so the complexity of her feelings is so accurate for the situation. I'm really curious to see how everything that happens will affect both her and him.
8/23/2015 c11 Daniaisme
I hope you continue to share with us this story so we can witness Emmeline's journey to confidence. I hope she learns to lean on her friends a bit more and I'll be honest I want her to push his buttons a little more since I'm curious how he'll react when jealous...Give me more awesome chapters to nom on please :3
8/23/2015 c6 Guest
Im so upset I didnt find this story sooner. Wonderful story please continue
8/23/2015 c11 augmentedDREAMS
I'm so happy to see this update. But I wanted to read more. This was a great chapter but I wanted it to be a little bit longer. Will you update soon so I can get my fix of this amazing story? cx
7/4/2015 c10 3perfect.fluke
I'm glad you're choosing to continue. I have to admit, when you first said you'be lost motivation, I was super disappointed and didn't want to continue reading. So glad I did.
I really like this story. It's pretty original in some ways. But the main character annoys me a bit. She has no reason not to tell anyone or not fight back with him other than that she's slightly afraid of him and finds him attractive. I could have believed her actions had he done something more drastic. Like having one of her close male friends hurt because he got too close. Regardless, I find this story intriguing.
I also relate to her with the social awkwardness and not having too many friends back in high school. My current boyfriend describes me as "allergic to people"
But I have to say, I gained confidence through my friends. I never let them take shit from other people. I'm hoping that Reid speaks up.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/3/2015 c10 Inday
This is a really well-written story. I'm hooked on this and I hope you don't abandon this because it's too good to be left without a proper ending. Hope all is well in RL no matter how busy you get.

I just have some questions: If Emmeline and Roman are being monitored by the teachers at their school on suspicion of engaging in sexual activity, wouldn't their parents be notified of this? I don't really know how your school system works, so I was wondering if their parents had been notified and if so, wouldn't Emmeline's parents try to at least intervene or try to protect her? I know that the story can still happen without having to involve their parents, but considering that the teachers at their school are already monitoring them, then wouldn't their parents be at least informed about those concerns?

I really think this story is great, but I just couldn't help wondering about those things.
6/6/2015 c10 Guest
Updated this year! Oh such joy, I thought that you had discontinued. Can't wait to read the entire story and find out what happens with them. Update soon!
5/6/2015 c10 5Marjulie
Normally I stay clear of stories that are sporadically updated but you seem adamant on finishing this story so I trust you.

Emmeline has a very naive point of view, and at the age of 14/15, it's expected. I don't if you're going to approach this story like realist or go for the usual cliched, but either way Emmeline is slowly growing into a round character. She knows or is realizing her faults, and even though she hasn't acted on it yet, she's making progress. You do a fantastic job of writing through the eyes of a naive girl but at the same time having a grasp by the way.
2/8/2015 c10 Guest
Eeeeeh! That was a good chapter! I hope that she does get him back!
1/23/2015 c10 augmentedDREAMS
Thus story is...ominous. I like it. I like it very much.

The time stamps were confusing at the beginning but now I understand their meaning. I especially love the experts in Roman's POV at the beginning of every chapter and I can't wait to read the next one. I hope the wait isn't long. You are writing a great and unique story here and I'd love to read it till the end.
1/10/2015 c10 4The Phoenix Girl
I really love reading Roman's parts... they help me understand his character more...
I really enjoyed reading the new update and can't wait to know what's going to happen next :) keep up the amazing work :)
1/9/2015 c10 Dania
Yes update! Silly girl needs a mentor that's for sure. I completely understand the withdrawing from friends part...but I'm sad with Emmeline's train of thoughts - I'll try to be patient but this story makes me squirm and be umcomfortable so much because I HATE helplessness and reading about it frustrates me. A lot. I want to help her, I hope she reachs out and someone dissuades her from her ideas of revenge...or they help her get justice. They convict him! 0-0 can't wait to see where this goes, thx for the acknowledgement. :)
1/9/2015 c10 Nidchat
m really glad u have finally updated it and the update is just so good... its getting tricky and left me guessing what's gonna happen next... please update further soon tc gbu
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »