for The Bullied

7/30/2014 c9 2renegade01
Loved it. I hope Emmeline finds some way to get back at Roman ;-)
7/30/2014 c9 1BeaudelarianSpleen
I'm so happy you updated! I remember reading this a while back and I really loved it but I'd kinda lost hope that you would update! please continue writing it's such a good story!
7/29/2014 c9 ididshank
So yeah that just blew my mind! Update soon.
7/29/2014 c9 Shadowswept
I logged out, because I want to do a longer review after I've gotten some sleep and had time to process this. I just had to tell you, though, that Roman's thoughts in the beginning were a shock to me. On some level, I'd suspected that would eventually happen, but I still wasn't prepared for it. My heart was pounding reading this chapter. You've set it up in such a sneaky, clever way that it's like bracing yourself for when the jack in the box will suddenly pop out and startle you. This is an edge of your seat suspenseful story. Oh my goodness, it's late, and I have to get up early, but I will be back!
7/24/2014 c8 kchan568
Please update soon! I really want to see more of their relationship develop, and how it ends up!
5/4/2014 c8 Who cares21
Please update soon! I can't edit to see what happens next
3/25/2014 c8 1kikichaka
Ho! Wow, you are still active on this story. Saw the published date and was mislead. After a really long time in have found a story I want to see finished.

Best wishes!
3/25/2014 c8 Kikichaka
It was an accident I found this story. But your writing is gripping. It would be nice if you finished this story. But I think it will be asking a lot out of you after so many years. Hoping you are still writing somewhere else.
3/21/2014 c8 2renegade01
Love it as always ;-)
3/20/2014 c8 69Shadowswept
I'm always thrilled to see an update from you. It's impressive to see how you've kept the tone of the story consistent no matter how much time passes between updates. Roman is a dark, complicated mess. Emmeline's insecurity and inexperience make her vulnerable to his threats. In a way, this is a much, much darker version of opposites attract. I went back and reread the last chapter, because I realized that this wasn't the same scene that Roman is thinking about in the beginning of that chapter. So, it will continue despite them having to see the principal after this incident. I like how complex her emotions are. It's part of the reason she doesn't tell on him. She's ashamed that she can be attracted to him despite his actions. He, however, is becoming more scary and controlling with every assault. Even his girlfriend's actions just goad him into thinking he's entitled to whatever he wants. I'm really interested to see how far it all goes and where it will end up.
3/20/2014 c8 mia aurora
ooo great I think maybe Roman hates her because he can't grasp why he LIKES her! ahha! XD please update fast !
3/20/2014 c8 justfine92
Thank you thank you thank you for this update, i'm a little confused with the chronology of the story, but it is getting much more interesting now that Roman is making a move on her.
2/20/2014 c7 5Uisukiiinyoursleep
I am really enjoying this story. I don't know if it's because I'm reading this in the wee hours of the morning (dark out, everything is quiet), but it's legitimately creepy and horror-like to me. It just feels very ominous, like things are slowly building up and the worst is yet to come.

I appreciate the dark undertone, it's not often you see that in stories on FP. I can understand and empathize with Emmeline and her conflicting feelings, and I really like the way you wrote her friends. They seem real; most stories on FP have supporting characters behave as though they exist purely for the main character. Her friends have their own things going on; they don't all have the same classes, a couple of them are heavily involved in sports, one often goes off to the library instead of always being there at lunch, another has a boyfriend she spends time with on her own, and so on.

Roman's character is an enigma, and I'm intrigued by your implication that we've only really seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how dark he actually is. I wonder about his motivations, who he is outside of school, what his family life is like, his mental state, whether he's a sociopath ;-), etc. You're a very solid writer, as well. I'm very happy to read that you're committed to finishing this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
2/11/2014 c7 4sami1995
sorry for the late review, but i was re-reading the story and it gets more and more intriguing every time! I am absolutely thrilled and waiting in anticipation for you to show us the direction you will get along with the story. I just have a feeling this is not going to go any typical way; granted, the story already has a very different premise and approach, which is extremely refreshing to read. And as I've mentioned before, it is very unique and I haven't come across something like in FP, with such a mature theme. And you've such an amazing way of showing us Roman's point of view. It's just so real and intense and I feel a bit crazy for saying this but I can actually feel the way he might talk. That just shows how much of a knack you have at writing, for making the readers feel and visualize everything so well. you've done a really, really great job :)
Would you think about doing it a bit more from Roman's point of view? It's extremely intriguing to read about that. I think you absolutely nailed that! And this chapter was extremely well done too. And especially, the attraction Emmeline feels for Roman. I can absolutely understand. And gosh, the beginning and the end just blew me away! Update soon. Very excited, interested and good luck too. Thanks.
2/6/2014 c7 2LookingGlass606
So sorry I haven't reviewed yet. I made this story a favorite and meant to review but I haven't been on fictionpress for so long (no computer access..I'm currently writing this review through mobile which sucks because I can't update my stories and I have so much material to update!) Not your problem but I'm explaining myself heh. So I love this story very much so and quite personally I've been in a similar situation to this...so if you need any help or pointers you can come to me...I've dealt with this exact similar situation...the regret of dealing with someone like roman..only difference was that I was 12 when I had this situation happen to me..and even then it still haunts me sometimes. And so I say you really must continue to write this story because I love it! :) I hope more chapters and updates come soon though. I really enjoy said story! So I say go one with the story! Its quite addicting to read haha :)
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »