for The Bullied

1/23/2014 c7 2renegade01
This chapter has left me thirsty for more ;-)

Aww poor girl having to deal with the stress of Roman and her friend leaving
1/18/2014 c7 69Shadowswept
I'm so thrilled that you updated! This story is so different than any other romance I've read. I can't tell you how excited I am that you haven't even showed us yet how dark Roman really is. Dark, flawed characters are the most interesting kind, even if you wouldn't want to deal with them in real life. So, the plot thickens. Somebody must have tipped off the school authorities to his bullying if the teachers are watching him. That person doesn't seem to be Emmeline if he is apparently still harassing her. His thoughts in the beginning of the chapter tell us that things are escalating to a scary level. Her thoughts at the end show us how conflicted she is about the whole thing.

I thought this chapter was amazing. You got her feelings perfectly right. She has the hope that it's over, but she knows on a primal level that it's not. She figured out that he's reassessing things and planning his next move. This is the calm before the storm, and it's put her completely on edge. You described it all so vividly that it actually had my stomach in knots too. All that tension is building like the pressure in a volcano. Another thing that amazed me is how well you write Roman's thoughts. It's so hard to write such a complicated, unsympathetic character. He has the mind of a predator, and he is playing with his prey. Just like Emmeline, I am appalled at myself for finding him sexy. There is definitely some kind of dark, exciting draw to a dominating man. However long it takes you to update, I'll be waiting patiently.
1/15/2014 c7 mia aurora
Aya's a muslim ? ohmy so..can I like...be her ? I'm a muslim too :D doesn't mean I'm not a pervert :P great chapter as usual ;)
1/15/2014 c7 xxSongBirdxx
Yay! an update. I really liked this chapter I see that the drama will unfold in the next chapter,well until the next update keep up the great work.
12/16/2013 c6 xxSongBirdxx
Hey new reader here. Just finished reading what is written so far, I found it very intriguing and hope to see you continue with this until your next update have a nice day.
11/5/2013 c5 4sami1995
Please, please keep on updating! You have no idea how flawless and effective your writing is! Take as long as you want but finish it, because this story has fantastic potential. This is one of the rarest of its kinds I came across on Fiction Press, and a lot of websites.

I don't know whether this will have a sad ending, or whether Roman might actually turn out okay...but I love that you are delineating the issue of bullying in the story. And I am particularly intrigued and fascinated by the beginning of each chapter, which shows us Roman's thoughts. It really shows how a bully continuously feels as he persecutes his or her victims. Really well done!

At this point, I wish I can smack the hell out of Roman, or at least hope Jace does it. I don't know, but Jace seems like a good guy now and I'm actually hoping Emmeline ends up with him (or whatever). I'm honestly anticipating with excitement about what's going to happen next.

And knowing the real reason why Roman is doing this would be really interesting to read. Honestly, why do bullies have to be that way? Speaking on a bit of personal note, I know someone who would kind of do the same thing to me as Roman did to Emmeline (but not entirely. He was less vicious, thank God) and it really made me feel insecure and sad for some time. Especially, since I couldn't particularly recollect a time when I ever even talked to him. And I won't say Emmeline's a weak pathetic girl or anything like that. Only anyone who ever goes through bullying, personally, can talk about the pain, and it takes a lot of strength to fight off a person when you haven't done anything to deserve the treatment.

I really hope my reviews and words of encouragement (as small as they might be) compel you, even a little bit, to finish this truly, extraordinary, noteworthy story!
11/5/2013 c6 sami1995
This story has the most amazing potential! The first chapters were really remarkable and I couldn't stop re-reading. I applaud you for portraying the issue of bullying in such a manner that makes it easy for anyone to relate to and at the same time spreads such an important message. This is one of those stories that I think really brought tears to my eyes, because it felt so poignant and real.
And I am glad that you portrayed the guy as the main antagonist aka the bully. Usually, in most cases, people write stories about how it's always the 'popular' girls that bully the shy, meek ones, but that's not always true! Guys bully girls as much as they bully guys. And for some reason, getting bullied by a guy (even if it's verbal abuse) hurts twice as more than getting bullied by a girl, in similar terms (speaking from a bit of experience :( )

I seriously wish there could be some sort of way to eradicate bullying-from school, work, everywhere. I absolutely abhor when people actually dare to list the advantages of getting bullied. Sure, there might be slight, but the victim has to be made of a strong character, and everyone needs to know that there will be someone ready to help them out.

For my part, I absolutely cannot stand Roman now. For some reason, he's coming off as a sociopath to me. At the same time, his character is intriguing and if you can write about why Emmeline is his victim, why he does what he is doing to her...that would be one of the most fantastic things to read. Your story is coming along incredibly well. This story really touched my heart and I hope to read it as you write. Please, don't feel disheartened and stop writing this. This is an amazing start to what I hope will be an amazing and incredibly meaningful story.
10/9/2013 c6 ElektraMackenzie
Ugh Roman you prick, way to win a girls heart. Does Jace fancy her too?

Update soon :)
8/17/2013 c4 2awaitingthedawn
Severus shouldn't have died! Anyways, those jerks need to die.
8/10/2013 c6 fanaserie
Roman is crazy as fuck,! Can't wait for the next update
8/4/2013 c6 2renegade01
I love your story. Its relatable and theres underlying messages on Roman's actions. I hope you write more soon ;-)
8/4/2013 c6 nothin.ccc
This story is a Fab! I like it a lot! review!
8/3/2013 c6 69Shadowswept
Roman is a complicated and interesting character. I personally think he's jealous of the time she spends with other boys. I'll be interested to see where you go with this story. I understand completely about writer's block, but I hope you won't give up on this story. I like that it's a little darker than most of the love/hate romances on here.
8/3/2013 c6 Guest
Wooahh! I thought you had given up on this story. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of readers are eager to see how this shapes up...
8/3/2013 c6 mia aurora
great chapter as I would freak out if one of my bullies...groped me like that XD I just hate it that this didn't get as many reviews as it should.I mean this is seriously write very carefully and this is just perfect nexttt!
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »