for My Poems

3/23/2012 c7 cellophanediamond
This is really cool!

My faves would have to be Analyze, Love's Intoxication, and Wake Me Up. Personally I think Wake Me Up would have a stronger ending without the last line, but that's just me.

Keep writing!
3/22/2012 c1 12BlackRoseDragon97
Very good doc though there were parts about it that really got me interest like how you were going for you what you think and they think. It truly makes one wonder.

All in all lady you got hot fries points
10/1/2011 c6 23Love A Mysterious Thing
Why was my favorite poem of yours so far. It's so sad and true. Why... A common question that hits home for many. Good rhyming and flow. Keep writing!
9/12/2011 c4 sassa133
hey ^^ I really like your second poem it speaks to me (if you know what I mean) also the last one could feel the angst. Your stuff it is idk how to explain this logically and it is rather late so I will try it frustrates me and that is a good thing. well you probably dont know what I mean I will go to sleep now and send you another pm when I am awake.
8/7/2011 c4 10Fadded
Normally, I don't like love poems like this, but you did a pretty good job on this one. I have to say, my favorite part of this would have to start at: Through eyes of crystal glass. After that, the rest of the lines that followed continued wonderful imagery. I also love the last line; Can't fly on its broken wings. You really hit home the fact that the once great thing shared had shattered.
8/7/2011 c3 Fadded
Another great poem! I am not surprised. I really like the fact that you repeated the words, "Kindness lives on". It really stressed that point of your poem. The poem is a nice definition of the word. I would pick out a single line or something that I liked, but I rather liked all of it together. ^^
8/7/2011 c2 Fadded
Nice! This is a great poem. I started out thinking, "awww so cute" and then, "oh no! Oh crap! So sad!" You tugged at the heart. Especially with the lines:

What have I done

I wipe there tears

And yet their eyes

Never dry

I say bravo at capturing a mother's frustration there. I think that is the line that really got me saying, "awwwww". Gosh I feel like my reviews are starting to get random. Forgive any silliness that appears. It is rather late.
8/7/2011 c1 Fadded
Interesting idea. ^^I like the questions that you pose in all of your lines. Nice job going back and forth between what others see of the person and then what the person sees in others. Really good concept. Also, this may be more of a style thing so you don't have to listen to me, but question marks would be a nice addition I think. Then again if you like it this way, then I'll hush up. ^^
8/5/2011 c4 Alexibear
I loved "Love`s Intoxication"! The other three...not so much. I am sure they are good from like other peoples point of view...I just like angsty poetry! I am glad I decided to check out your other posts besides "Stand In The Rain".