for Hey

3/12/2005 c1 17not from concentrate
Wow, that was pretty good, very funny. ^^
2/19/2004 c1 Miliko01
Um
11/30/2001 c1 dragongirlG
That was really good! and funny too! You're a very good writer, hope you keep up the talent!
6/6/2001 c1 141E. Gao
I am nearly at a loss of words...this is a *VERY* smart, intelligent, touching, amusing piece of work. And that's all I'm going to say so that I don't bother you with my clumsy words...good job, by the way. ^_^
6/4/2001 c1 3Ruby
Hehe...I wrote something that involved a long dialoge scene once. Very nicely done.
6/2/2001 c1 2kbeanie
That was really good for just dialogue.
6/2/2001 c1 3Acorn
Muy bueno! Not sure why but that reminded me of two people I know, which is good it's good to relate characters with people you know. Or so I've been told. Ok I can't help this *grins like a 5 year old with candy and bounces* you used butch and sundance! *squeals* I love those guys! and that movie! Glad to see you have exceptional taste :) It was really funny as well. A very nice light read.
5/26/2001 c1 Emi-Chan still not signed on
Another funny one :)
5/25/2001 c1 25Queen Hank
Excellent. Sounds (or is that "reads"?) rather like a conversation my friend and I had a while ago.
4/16/2001 c1 57The Angry Generalization
Hamlet and Horatio, Romeo and Mercutio? This has nothing to do wiht your writing, but that's an odd naming style ol' Willey used. Elephant in the room? I love it. Leaves me wondering, but what's a good story if it doesn't? Begs for continuation, but woefully screams to be left alone. In the (largely) paraphrased words of some author who wrote 'Slake's Limbo', You write good. Real good. Short stories, poems, columns, what else might you do?
1/29/2001 c1 4Elene
very cute, too bad i didn't read enough to know most of your allusions :(( - Elene
1/20/2001 c1 queen of sheba
Very nice...humorous, but it made me think...and as we all know, anything that can make Her Royal Majesty actually think is quite impressive indeed.
1/15/2001 c1 Keeley
Hey! This piece was really good. It was a little hard to figure out who was saying what sometimes, I had to keep going back up the page, but other than that I loved it. Extremely cool.
1/12/2001 c1 5Anne Mophy
Hmmm. :-) This makes me wonder... but in a good way, you know? And my reviews are starting to get incoherent, so I'd better go sleep... :-)
11/22/2000 c1 12Lissa
now that was interesting. cute though =)
17 Page 1 2 Next »