for The Sea

10/29/2017 c1 GrannyP
So creepy, Writ. ilu
11/8/2012 c1 3WarLordEra
Interesting story. It's funny, the ending gruesome, and I can see the theme here, whether it's being too into something that you forget your loved ones, who are right there next to them but might've been well off somewhere else.

Beginnings are always the hardest for me to read and get into, getting the writing style, the settings and characters. I thought there were too many people introduced in the beginning, even some that didn't really matter, but that might've been part of the joke. They weren't really revelent to the story.

But this is a short story, not much to take in, and it's an interesting read. Good job.
4/13/2012 c1 48daughteroftherain
I love this! The contrast between classic fairytale style and your desciptions of the various suitors was excellent, not to mention the suprise of the princess being the villain. The sarcastic narrarator was also intruiging, but their voice kind of faded towards the end of the story
7/22/2011 c1 5tickle.me.blue32
I'm so glad to see that you're writing again :). Your stories are always so unique and entertaining that they just make me want to read more :P. This was just... well, I loved it :). It was both lighthearted and twisted! Not many authors can pull that off, you know :P
7/19/2011 c1 8JamieBell
*wide eyes*

Wow. I feel uncomfortable in the best way possible. I don't know how a story can be so lighthearted and creepy, but you pulled it off!
7/14/2011 c1 Sue
Aniq dis was so beautiful :
7/13/2011 c1 Arabea
I really liked this. The ending was quite easy for me to guess though. But I do appreciate the symbolism behind it - the lost princess devouring the lives of the ones who leave to save her and the people she left behind. I'd say that's pretty impressive for a casual effort. =)
7/13/2011 c1 8TheWorldOfLove
Very different. Kind of weird but I liked it!