for 1st degree love

1/31/2017 c14 4LoverOfAMillionSumers
this is making me cry
6/16/2016 c23 Crazy Stalker
I really like your stories. It's the type I like to read. I read your story, Still Suffering. Then I saw that there was a sequal. I squealed and died of happiness. After that, I read this story. This one is even better than Still Suffering. Chase is a character most people don't put in stories like this. I shipped him with Justin, but Shane and Chase being a couple is okay too. I'm one of those people who like seeing characters in pain. I'm sick. Could you put this story in the eyes of Parker? I want to see when he started liking Chase and more of what he thought of him. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Anways, I love your story! The whole thing was wonderful!
7/2/2015 c2 5Ishotthealbatross
So they just stared at each other all night? Wow that's dedication man.
7/2/2015 c1 Ishotthealbatross
Exciting beginning :D Can't wait to read what's next!
1/24/2015 c22 Ice Warrior101
So I was reading this and I couldn't help but think of a book called The Haunting Of Gabriel Ash or something and it's about where a town is haunted by this monster and Gabriel is living on the hill where the monster lives. The monster comes and visits the town's children and in the end it tries to kill his best friend and turn him into a monster too, but he protects him, and in the end, Gabriel dies. And I was reading from Justin's point of view, and I couldn't help but let and image enter my mind. An image of Chase just smiling like a funeral picture or something, and I thought of Gabriel, and this is one of the best stories I've ever read.
1/24/2015 c3 Ice Warrior101
Ok so I just started reading this and I don't do cussing and I don't ever ready it, but this is surprisingly good, and I can't stop reading.
5/16/2014 c13 30alatum Cloud
oohh. I wonder what will happen.
5/16/2014 c12 alatum Cloud
I really love this story.
5/16/2014 c11 alatum Cloud
I love Polly. But sorry, I love Ben the most.
5/16/2014 c10 alatum Cloud
I really loved and love this chapter.
5/16/2014 c9 alatum Cloud
Brian was twenty nine to Justin's nineteen. In queer as folk, not your story. I just remembered how hard I shipped Justin and Nikki. Then you made them get together. I love that so much, but sorry if you had something else planned.
5/16/2014 c8 alatum Cloud
I've decided to reread these chapters from this point on. Well, if I like the chapter.
5/16/2014 c7 alatum Cloud
Cute! This was the chapter their love was born. I remember reading it for the first time. Of course, there were only nine chapters out at the time. But I still fan girl squealed even back then.
5/16/2014 c6 alatum Cloud
Aiden reminds me of Chase, now that I think about it. But I have to admit...I love Chase a little more. Don't tell Aiden.
5/16/2014 c5 alatum Cloud