for Change of Heart

8/25/2011 c1 sacrificed heart
Did you re-upload this one or something? Because I do recall there being more chapters :\
8/24/2011 c3 Lyrical88
Yay Brandon's jealous of Ethan! Even if they're not dating I like that he pissed Brandon off. Now about Ethan and Janelle, she likes him but does he like her? He's very blah about everything so I can't tell. Update soon please.
8/24/2011 c3 2reliving the future
Now you're a nightmare! Woot love that song. Stop using all my favorite songs eh, then I won't have anything to suggest.

Yeah Gage's girl, isn't she the same Janelle from true romance? She has his last name anyway so I'm sticking with that theory.

I love Ethan he's very sarcastic without even trying. Maybe apathetic is a better word. Either way he's going to be a great character.
8/24/2011 c3 Lyssa50
Lol Ethan is hilarious, he's waiting for her to pop out the kid? He works way too hard, he needs a vacation.

Ew why did Brandon show up? He's such an ass. I mean did he really have to say all of that to Ethan? She should have punched him or kicked him in the family jewels.

Update soon I can't wait to see what happens.
8/3/2011 c2 mihaela
please update soon
7/30/2011 c2 Lover I Don't Have To Love
I like Donald, he seems like a good guy. I kinda want Janelle to go out with him, just once or twice to piss Brandon off and maybe make Ethan jealous. Wait does Ethan like her? I know she likes him, but what does he think about her?

Keep up the good work and please update soon.
7/30/2011 c1 Lover I Don't Have To Love
Yay! A new story and it has songs :). I think I shall like this one. I love how Janelle was scared of Ethan at first but she didn't freak out and show it. She's a tough girl which is cool and she sticks up for her friends too. Ethan on the other hand seems to distracted with work, no wonder his fiancee left him.
7/30/2011 c2 madness is contagious
Oh wow I can't wait for her to confront Brandon and see what he says. Please please please update soon.
7/30/2011 c1 madness is contagious
Poor Ethan! Why did Hannah stand him up? He seems like an okay guy except for the obsession he has with work. What sort of studio does he work for (movie or music)?

Janelle seems to have a thing for Toby which isn't good especially if he's married. I hope she gets over that and Brandon, or she'll never be happy.
7/30/2011 c2 Lyrical88
Brandon, god what an ass. I hope he wasn't going to propose to her. Actually maybe he should so she can beat the crap outta him. Where's Ethan? I thought she told him that they open at eight?
7/30/2011 c1 Lyrical88
Hey I never noticed this story before. I really like the idea though. Ethan sounds like he's going to be a tough guy to get along with. Janelle and Toby are cute together, too bad he's married. Not that he should cheat on his wife I'm just saying they're cute. As for Brandon he sounds like an ass.
7/30/2011 c2 reliving the future
I love the chapter title, but of course you know how much I love Babyshambles :). Gosh I can't believe Gage's girl was with someone like that, of all the low down things to do. Buying an engagement ring while you're dating two women, jeez. I hope Ethan and Brandon show up at the restaurant at the same time and Brandon gets jealous. Though I somehow doubt Ethan would put up with it.

How old are they by the way?
7/30/2011 c2 Me
Oi finally I've been trying to review forever but it says you disabled anonymous reviews. Anyway I like the story so far. Poor Janelle though, I wonder if he was really going to propose to her. Update soon please.
7/30/2011 c2 Lyssa50
Ouch that's a horrible way to find out your boyfriend's cheating on you. But at least she knows now and hopefully she'll dump his ass. Did he really buy Janelle a ring or was it for his gold digging girlfriend?

One last thing, her name is Janelle Montenegro, so is she related to Gage from True Romance? Wait wasn't there a Janelle mentioned in that story? Is she his daughter? I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please.
7/29/2011 c2 Northfacegrl5
Either Brandon was going to propose to his gold-digging hoe and leave Janelle or he's enough of an asshole to propose to Janelle when he's cheating on her. I'm actually hoping for the latter because i want to see her shoot him down.
25 Page 1 2 Next »