for A Man Worth a Damn

6/2/2012 c12 17Lady of romance world88
I love it and i want more. olease update soon. Sorry if its short comment because i am so busy with other things eg writng, work and study so there will be holiiday break for me soon hehe :)
6/1/2012 c12 17Anehalia
And so the action begins... (I don't think I have much else to say right now...
5/31/2012 c12 silverthornedrose
Ahaha your stories never fail to entertain me! It always keeps me on edge and wondering what happens next :) THANK YOU FOR WRITING ON FP I ENJOY IT VERY MUCH! 3
5/31/2012 c12 kml92
Oh my god! my heart was racing when ada was in the limo. im completely freaking out about this assignment! your doing an amazing job with this story. its about damn time trent admitted his feelings for ada! ive been waiting for that forever! i absolutely cannot wait to see how all this plays out! Weather in the US kinda depends where you are, but where im at, the weathers been pretty fabulous. sorry i didnt sign in, im on my phone an its alot harder to read an review on it. great job again! update soon! -KML92
5/14/2012 c11 17Lady of romance world88
Love it and its amazing chapter

more please

Please update soon :)
5/14/2012 c10 Lady of romance world88
Love it! Damn Trent treat ADA like that. Poor Ada :(
4/22/2012 c11 4wendy712
I love your story!

I think it's just amazing and really interesting. I hope reading the next chapter soon.

P.D: I'm spanish so if something is bad written I'm so sorry

P.D2: I hate Vana! I had a classmate like her and I really hate her.
4/14/2012 c11 17Anehalia
As always, another interesting chapter.
4/13/2012 c11 silverthornedrose
Haha no probleem :) I love your stories! And this one is SO enticing. Vana is BLARGHH! I bet she's like one of Ruiz's assets or something... evil witch.
4/13/2012 c1 Foxi Blair
Grrrr! I dislike Vana so much! I want Ada to grab a handful of that girl's hair and drag her out of the room and lock her out so she can finally have her way with Trent again! lol. That scene had my jaw dropping. I wasn't expecting him to pounce like that. But I'm very glad! lol.
4/13/2012 c11 86Nancy Mae
haha, that's funny you should say I jinxed your sun becasue it's sunny here today lol. Loved the chapter. Hate vana. I really want Ada to shoot her, or something. I can't believe she interrupted Ada and Trent! It's so unfair! Amazing chapter! Keep it up. I can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon.

~KML92
4/1/2012 c10 17Anehalia
I'm still reading. :) (no time for a fancy review :(
3/29/2012 c10 Foxi Blair
Vana is a...piece of work. I would have gotten right in her face too. Maybe even slapped her but nothing else. What could possibly be special about her to Trent? Does she have some kind of redeeming quality? Anyway, update soon!
3/29/2012 c9 silverthornedrose
Ohmygod I'm not gonna like Vana huh? I like how there's some sexual tension between Trent and Ada x)
3/29/2012 c10 86Nancy Mae
God I knew I didn't like that Vana chick. I knew she was trouble from the start. I would have made sure to get a punch in after a remark like that. Great job. Update soon! And no, unfortunately, I am not enjoying the sun. It was nice on this side of the world for a little while, but today it was like 34 degrees, cloudy, windy and snowing for a little bit. I have to say that I am very much looking forward to the summer. Amazing chapter as always.

~KML92