for The Halls of Larson

3/3/2013 c19 Mandi2341
Well, JP, if I were your professor, you pass the class now. No need for anything more.
Best story ever!
3/3/2013 c18 Mandi2341
You. Gigantic. TROLL. I really want to hate you, but I can't. That was so amazing. So so so amazing. Best thing I've read in a long time. I'm in love with Ryan, and he's through so much (as have the other Riley boys, of course).
So great! You're such an amazing writer. I am so glad I read this.
3/3/2013 c13 Mandi2341
I hate you so much, you terribly wonderful person! You're such a troll! You made me think Annalyn AND Aaron were dead and TROLLED me in the SAME CHAPTER! Geez, why are you so awesome! Ugh...I don't know whether to love or hate you right now...
3/3/2013 c12 Mandi2341
Best chapter so far. I was laughing when Aaron dyed his hair. I was crying when Ryan was playing piano thinking about Annalyn. Aaron's right; knowing someone sick really puts things into perspective. It really does. I've been there.
3/3/2013 c9 Mandi2341
Aww Peter! :(
This was a really cool chapter! I loved it!
3/2/2013 c6 Mandi2341
Oh my geez! You had me scared for a good three chapters! I breathed the biggest sigh of relief just now. Phew.
3/2/2013 c4 Mandi2341
Ugh, the suspense is killing me! What's wrong with Peter?
3/2/2013 c2 Mandi2341
You're so amazing at writing! Is it bad that I have a crush on Ryan and Jason...? I want to give Aaron a hug. You're so amazing!
1/13/2013 c19 1CherrySquares
Oh my gosh.

When I started looking for a new story to read, I wasn't expecting something so AMAZING. Usually, I would have found so many incidents and tragic events in one story overly dramatic...but you really pulled it off. You let me know that the family is simply extremely unlucky. Throughout the entire story I was interested, and I realized that I truly cared about every one of the brothers, and even their best friends, who were incorporated perfectly. I LOVE your writing, and I'm excited to read more of your work. (:!

P.S. Ryan and Aaron were my favorite brothers3
1/5/2013 c1 Mandi2341
First of all, I'd like to say that it's really too bad that you don't have a FanFiction account, because the review you left me for my story probably made my entire 2013, and I was only 4 days into it! I've never gotten such a beautiful review in my entire life, and I greatly, greatly appreciate it. You did NOT bore me to tears; if fact, the tears came because I was so happy! I will always appreciate you for that. Second, how can you possibly say you're a nobody that I wouldn't bother checking out, when you write like THIS? It's so perfect for a prologue. I love the way you write, and how you described everything about the campus before letting us into the daily student life. Especially the way you described the outside, and how pretty it was...until you get inside. It's so amazing. I can't even...jeez. You're style is so beautiful.
Sorry, I'm ranting now. I must keep reading this story! It sounds like it'll be great!
Mandi
8/27/2012 c18 NatalieFeathers
I couldn't stop smiling the entire time Peter sang "Do I make you Proud", it was just so happy. You've written an amazing story, and I'm so glad I got read it. I'm so going to miss the Riley Brothers!
Oh well, they'll all get to stay together at Watson Brook Academy now-where no one grows too old that they have to graduate, at least when its in our heads.
Thank you for taking the time to right this:)
8/13/2012 c18 3AurorA-Kojima
Oh thank god.

That was... Incredibly emotional. And amazing. But they're all okay. Except Annalyn. But whatever.
7/15/2012 c17 AurorA-Kojima
Wow. Intense chapter. O.O
6/24/2012 c17 Shyley3
Wow.

Just wow.

This chapter had a real epic feel to it. It was sad, terrifying, and sweet all at the same time. I loved how all the brothers had a big part to play(aw, I wish I could somehow know the Riley brothers in real life haha, you know besides all their extreme bad luck) Great job! I'm sad its ending, but I cannot not wait to read the last chapter:)
6/3/2012 c16 AurorA-Kojima
Ooh, go Logan. Cx I think he's probably my favorite out of the brothers.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »