for Where did you go?

8/12/2013 c12 Ermahgersh
Really good story! Nice to know about their memories and stuff and what Steven went through. Good thing this story has a happy ending or I would have a part of my soul missing, lol. Felt the need to review since there's not a like button. I'll read some of your other stories! And probably "Still Suffering" again since I love it so much. :)
2/2/2013 c12 mooncher
I loved the story still suffering!it really moved me and I recommended it to all my friends I creid so many times and at the end cried so many tears of joy that would put lee and gai sensei to shame!I was so happy that he faced domunic in the end btw you should of placed the girl in the story still suffering and sam and ryan would have actually made a cute couple anywayyy I was soo sad when it ended but also so happy ghaa! It was the best write more I would so read on of stories of how he grows up though this story was written a while ago I still wanted to so my gratitude to you of having the privilege of reading such an amazing story!arigatou!
9/9/2012 c9 1pandorad24
Okay, love this. The characterization is heartfelt and I'm really enjoying the plot. I can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way, I'm a crazed Max Ride fan, but it took your author's note for me to finally hear about the last book. I can't believe it came out, like, a month ago and no one told me! D: It'll probably be just as crappy as the last few, but I'll read it anyway. I'm just hoping that Iggy gets at least a little time in the spotlight. GAHHH
8/26/2012 c9 True Talker
This really makes me think. Thank you for sharing this.
8/7/2012 c8 Belle
Steven. I LOVE STEVEN! * blows a kiss to steven.*
If only you weren't taken.
Love ya shady!
8/3/2012 c8 CharlieTehUnicron
This is lovely :)
5/4/2012 c6 7Pancakegirl
OH MY GOSH! This made me want to cry! Poor Steven! An epilogue or a sequel sounds awesome actually since I'm still depressed that the story is over :( but yeah you're still awesome and I can't wait for more :)
4/23/2012 c5 kcrb0202 not loged in
I think I am going to cry
4/23/2012 c6 kcrb0202 not loged in
Im going to cry now Poor Steven :'(
4/23/2012 c6 Fumiki
Oh my god, Terry and Kyle were being so mean. How could they forget their son's birthday? I really don't like them.

Oh well, thanks for updating :)
1/28/2012 c5 2heading for a huge collision
I just power-read this in about...eh, 7 minutes... akjdfh I am crying again. This story is so amazing. Keep writing, and update sometime soon! :D
1/22/2012 c5 Alwayssearching2012
I enjoy this story a lot. And you. So devoted to your followers and characters!
1/20/2012 c5 CharlieTehUnicron
Dude, this shit is depressing. Can we jump to the part where Steven gets all ecstatic like because they found Ryan?
1/20/2012 c5 2ConcreteAngel14
Everytime I read these I always cry.
1/19/2012 c5 Fumiki
Oh my god, I hate Kyle even more now... He can never be my favorite character. Terry too. Steven been through all these alone. That's why he's stronger.

This is sad, yet I can't wait for more :')
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »