for Her

11/10/2011 c1 6Celtic-Memories
Oh hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Roflmao.

Perfect. Just perfect. XD Here I am reading thinking it's an actual girl and the last sentence just blew me through the top.

GREAT WRITING SKILLS. There was no spoiler whatsoever.

Ha...
9/24/2011 c1 Removed 2457
lol man, i love it. this is so true. i know so many guys that would say this kind of thing. and i love how he went off on his neighbor for kicking his car lol very good. really funny :)
8/24/2011 c1 BurningDragon5
XP

~BD5
8/23/2011 c1 1rmahran
I don't care if its with a car. Inarguably, that's the most beautiful love story I ever heard, with such a tragic ending.

(I know that feels, man. I want a car so bad too. :'( )
8/23/2011 c1 jojo.102
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8/23/2011 c1 Punslinger
Well done, with just the right build-up of suspenseful anticipation. But it was too easy for me to guess the ending because that was just how I felt about getting into my first true love. Girls come and go, but a guy's first set of wheels stays in his memory forever.
8/22/2011 c1 1Quill's Associate
HAH! That was actually funny! It took me a while to get it, even at the end, but it definitely was funny. Love it.
8/22/2011 c1 aMyTaichoDa
LOL! EH MA GAWD xD i was like "GEEZ WUT COULD THE TWIST BE? maybe the narrator is a girl...maybe she's bi or lesbian"

I could say, however, i wasny expecting THAT xD AWESOOOME ^3^

~aMyTaichoDa~
8/22/2011 c1 Elizabeth
I really liked this! I had no idea what the twist was until the very end and then I burst out laughing! :)