for You Could Say I Was A Very Colourful Girl

3/21/2013 c1 tippinay
Nice story! I really thought Hayden would win because it seemed that he really loved and cared for her and then I thought she may pick Ben because he's bad. But all in all great story. Can't wait for season 2 :)
8/25/2012 c1 7nathutch1996
Just started reading this story :p Can't tell you more until I finish reading the whole thing ;)
6/26/2012 c30 nothi1248
Wow! It feels weird to be done with this story but I'm very pleased with the ending! I think you're a great writer and thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
6/22/2012 c31 3TheClosetWriter16
Awwhhh AMAZING :)

I really enjoyed it!
5/31/2012 c31 19bookppl93
Hey I just finished the story! Really good job!
5/28/2012 c4 7David Santura
Nice job so far! I know I'm not reviewing as you wrote it but I figure since you read/review all the chapters for my story I should read/review one of yours. Anyway, great job! I can't imagine how someone could just lose control like Hayden. Especially on someone as (seemingly) nice as Matthew. Can't wait to read the rest!
3/4/2012 c31 7Ray Kremson
Sorry I didn't write a review sooner...

I like I said in my first review, romance stories aren't usually my thing. This was one the first stories that I ever found that I really liked. Usually, the point of a 'review' is to point out the pros and cons. Like I said, I love this story and I don't think anything is actually wrong with it. I have noticed that you tend to focus more on dialogue of the characters than their surroundings. Don't get me wrong, dialogue is key in a successful story and that's one of the reasons why I like this so much. So when do you think you'll write that sequel you were talking about?
2/23/2012 c31 6Carmel March
I just want to say thanks for writing this story. It was such a pleasure to read. Hope to read more from you soon!
2/17/2012 c31 4FreezingSapphire
Okay, I'm not that big a fan of Hayden anyway :)
2/16/2012 c30 seasalt24
its over. already.

good job. XD
2/15/2012 c30 FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson
sequel- pretty please with goldfish on top! anywayz, (insert gum smack here) loved the story! great ending, even though i was routing for team hayden. :/

loveandhugsandhappyendings,

findingyourself♪
2/15/2012 c30 FreezingSapphire
:D She chose Matthew ! XD

Anyway, the story was amazing, suspenseful, and now you better do a sequel! I just like, need to know what happens,
2/15/2012 c30 3TheEvergreenShadow
Nice job! It was a good way to end the story, and I liked it(though I am wondering how Hayden's taking it all)! I really think it was clever the way you ended the story with the title- did you plan that? Anyways, pineapples and watermelons... sounds nice! And good for Matthew :)
2/12/2012 c29 4FreezingSapphire
Wait, what? Did you just kill off Matthew? Or did she choose him? Or was it a dream? Oh gosh this is confusing...

But I think it was nice. I'd probably have a different thing to say if I knew what happened though!
2/12/2012 c29 6Carmel March
Okay, so I love this story to pieces. Can't wait for more!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »