for I wish I could hate you

3/21/2017 c1 13Shailaputri
He could have not had fun at her expense. It is difficult..And one more thing the opposite of like is not hatred. It is indifferent.
3/26/2016 c1 18Ssett17
That's probably the happiest "sad" ending I've ever read. Still smiling!
10/16/2015 c1 7pzadcat
this could be a chaptered story, i think. maybeeeee -pzadcat
9/15/2015 c1 12015
This is amazing! So realistic and down to earth... it's not like the typical fairytale with a happy ending. I love the open-endedness :)
9/7/2015 c1 3xXDaniLynn09Xx
:( Shame this is a one shot would of loved more!
7/27/2014 c1 7TheHungryCaterpillar
I actually liked this because I wasn't expecting that ending.
7/10/2014 c1 smiling smiley
Ugh! Tyler is mean! Lol I don't know why but I found this kind of funny :D
I like how Selina didn't take this too hard. shows rejection isn't the end of the world. I wish I was as brave as her!
9/4/2013 c1 2S.Bailey-TheRenSeries
I loved it. Selina is vulnerable in the best way. Wish is wasn't just a one shot!
8/15/2013 c1 Morgan Lenay
This is good, it's a simple one shot but it would also do really well if you chose to continue it. I recommend with a one shot to give it a little more depth since it's only one chapter. It will really intrigue a reader. It would also show that even with small stuff your willing to put the whole feel into it.
6/5/2013 c1 4FlickeringTheFlame
flickeringtheflame (name was to long for it to properly register)
Review: Really good, though present tense isn't personally my cup of tea. Would've loved to have seen more though xx :)
5/27/2013 c1 2Ceskasi
And a frustratingly open-ended one-shot it is. The ending is just like one of the stories I like writing, but am not fond of reading. Those kind of stories get me thinking, and thinking what could have happened next if you continued. For that reason alone, I'm putting this story in my favorite list. Nice job on the story plot and the protagonist's dilemma. Most readers could very well relate to it, as far as I can tell. I do hope you continue updating your other stories.

-Ces :)
5/19/2013 c1 4BabyChan12
_ It's nice, but there's no proper ending... right? Or is it that Selina will just continue to like him? If so, a sentence or two stating so would be good instead of the "I still like him!"
Btw, one question "Maybe not physically, but still it hurt" Didn't Tyler trip her? I think that physically hurt though xD
Also it would be nice if you continued the story :)
5/4/2013 c1 11TheClassicCriminal
No no no no no no no no no!
Noooooo! D: it's just a one shot?!
You really know how to kick someone without even being relatively near them. ;) Jk I love this story.
5/2/2013 c1 69Shadowswept
Very good short story! We all want the happy ending, but this is sometimes the way it goes. At least she knows for sure, and he was nice about it. Despite what she thought, him being mean to her would have only made her feel worse.
I really wish I had done this instead of wondering what if. Anyway, your story is well-written.
2/27/2013 c1 2flep
I expected there to be a sappy cheesy 'I like you too!' ending. (I don't mind those ending) But there wasn't, it was a kinda twist, and that's why it's becoming one of my favorites!
26 Page 1 2 Next »