for Letters to a Wallflower

12/19/2011 c1 6ohsnapples
Aww this is sooo cute! :D I would LOVE if you made this a twoshot! But if not I'll just have to live with what my imagination comes up with!
12/7/2011 c1 Lady R
You MUST make it into a two shot!
12/1/2011 c1 14Cat Parmegiani
This is honestly incredible. Amazing writing style; Andrew's personality and emotion really came through. I think you should have Kesley write a letter in response to his (or just a letter TO him) as the part two. That would be awesome, so the reader gets both persepctives. I'd enjoy the letter format, but it's ultimately up to you. This is a great piece just all on its own.
11/21/2011 c1 4theblacksheepinme
to be honest, i would've punched andrew in the face for the first half of the letter. But after finishing it,I think he's kinda sweet. In his own way :))

TWOOOO SHOOOTS!
8/27/2011 c1 forgetmenotbutterfly
I like it!
8/25/2011 c1 ATL Star
OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I will DIE if I don't know what happens! Andrew seems SO sweet, but is he really so stupid that he thinks kicking her out of his life would help? And ignoring her for two months? Even this insanely sweet letter doesn't make up for that! Hopefully Kelsey forgives him, because I will become emotionally scarred if they don't end up together. So please, please, PLEASE update! And soon! :)