for Legend of Hanallia

4/30/2012 c1 Maddianna
It sounds really interesting!

Can't wait for the next one :D
4/15/2012 c1 6Jeremiah St. Bluefire
All I can is...Sheer Awe 0.e that is the most beautiful chapter that I have ever read! I want to read so much more of this and that I would LOVE to give you some ideas if you ever need them! Your grammar was great and imagery was spot on, not to much and not to little. And I can just feel the sadness for poor Hanallia, all men she ever encountered to just stab her in the back. I would SO serve under her as one of her servants (wouldn't be a lover as I don't like girls haha I like the boys XD HAHA)
10/28/2011 c3 1the unbirthday girl
She's great! I want her pet, lol. Snow leapords are so pretty...but I digress. She seems like a great character, and personally, I love her powers.
10/28/2011 c2 the unbirthday girl
I only just noticed that you updated this. And she's really cool.(Pardon the pun. You know, with her being the goddess of ice?...Never mind.) A perfectly three-dimensional character.
10/23/2011 c1 7The Red Raven
Cool story,I read it in Florida but I only had a mobile phone and I couldn't figure out how to review.
9/30/2011 c1 Lin'Dary
Very cool set up for a universe, and you are a very good writer as well. Please continue!
9/29/2011 c2 6Alex From Ashes
This is really good, actually. I was surprised by jus how good this was. You write very well! ^o^
9/25/2011 c1 1the unbirthday girl
This is really cool. You should post more.