for The Wicked Beasts That Roam

9/9/2012 c32 1Sucka4fiya
See with a girl hes going to be a sucka dor her
8/28/2012 c33 11dreamercrys
Loved it!
8/24/2012 c33 MorganaTheWitch
Oh my, I'm so glad that my comment made a difference! And I can't tell you how thrilled I got when I saw that you'd uploaded the rest of the story! I almost fainted at the spot, haha. I really like this piece and I can't wait to read your upgraded version! The only things I could think of as suggestions should be to make the apocalypse more central, it didn't seem like a big deal at all here, LOL! And then the last chapter felt a bit rushed (but I'm guessing you know that and are going to make it more slow paced in your updated version). The only thing I'd want is more sexy time with Dom and Jade. Oh yes, I said it! I love your love-scenes, they are intense and vivid. So don't feel the need to spare them, mohaha!
Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling over here. So; this was an awesome story all together, even if it's your rough draft. I can't wait to read the polished version. Keep writing, you are very talented! :)
8/20/2012 c33 RomanceObsessed
The ending of this story did need some revision but it was still good. I'm going to read the revised chapters now.
8/20/2012 c32 8Hayley Jade Alisdair
Naaw... That's so cute :) is there more?
8/20/2012 c31 Hayley Jade Alisdair
What has Dom not told Jade...
8/20/2012 c33 4Ney13
YESSS! Thank you for clearing this up:)
8/20/2012 c32 Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter
Awww they had a baby together! Love this story and I'm going to re-read it again!
8/20/2012 c32 meeska
That cant be the end
8/20/2012 c32 Ney13
Wait, what? What happened with Pierce? What about God, his grandfather? Dom's issues with his dad? Erika's issues with Dom? What was Dom talking about in his phone call last chapter?
Epilogue? I didn't even know the story was finished, it seems like there is so much more that you need to add.
8/20/2012 c31 Ney13
:) That's all I have to say
8/20/2012 c30 4The Phoenix Girl
Nice! Dom pouting and feeling violated! never expected that! :)
Great work :)
8/20/2012 c30 8Hayley Jade Alisdair
So many chapters in so little time you are an awesome author. Well, plus the fact that this story is brilliant! Looking forward to your next update. Oh, and I was wondering if you could recommend any stories that follow somewhat similar lines to your own?
8/20/2012 c29 4The Phoenix Girl
Aw how sweet!
Great work :)
8/20/2012 c28 The Phoenix Girl
Awww! he finally said it! :D
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »