for Trash to Treasure

4/14/2012 c2 DreamCatcher18
; ) One criticism:

When you say, "I know, I almost cried when I got the news." I'd change it to just "I almost cried when I received the news." It almost sounds like second person to me.

I was laughing the whole time I read this chapter! I love that she saw a naked guy in her apartment in a compromising position! I mean you could of described his ABS OR HIS butt! Yes, give him glorious ABS!

*cough* Sorry for being a perve ; ) Then he picked up her UNDERWEAR! I would of slapped him silly! So this strikes me as more of a short story because they are very few chapters! I hope I don't start crying when I reach the last chapter! lol
4/14/2012 c1 DreamCatcher18
:) I'm in love with the trash/treasure line! I love how you manage to have that brilliant line in the very first chapter!

The entire chapter is hilarious! I can't think of a single thing to criticize yet. Wonderful start! I'm off to the next one!
4/12/2012 c9 marija
Hey Grace,

Can I just say that you are really talented and it shows through this fantastic piece of writing!

I don't think there's anything really wrong with the story...seemed pretty perfect to me.

I like the way you brang all the characters into the story smoothly and succintly. Your characters were also very well developed.

You said you wanted the story to be awkward/funny and I think you have definitely achieved that through the use of your witty humour.

Ending was a bit cheesy...but that's okay! I really didn't mind :)

Well done!
4/12/2012 c9 27absentmindedprofessor
Hilarious as always, and a surprisingly sweet ending. Great story!
4/1/2012 c8 absentmindedprofessor
Hilarious! My favourite line this chapter:

"You wanna have sex?"

"With you? For the rest of my life."

Please update!
3/18/2012 c8 Sarah-Nikole
I know its been a while since you updated this, but I think you should finish it up because it is GREAT and I really want to know how it ends!:)
1/29/2012 c8 60AppleCrumble
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is EPIC!
1/29/2012 c7 AppleCrumble
Brilliant, as were the rest of the chapters. I don't want it to end!
1/29/2012 c5 AppleCrumble
Love Doctor Who! This is an awesome story. Nice job!
1/29/2012 c1 AppleCrumble
Defiantly reading on, this is so good. Totally gripped :-D
1/21/2012 c8 drakron
that was very sweet, I just don't get why Edward was stalking her. Sorry I'm sleepy. It was great.
1/18/2012 c6 2Fireheart101
For last chapter... I love Doctor Who!1
1/18/2012 c5 Fireheart101
Oh my lord! I've found my most favourite story ever! This is so funny! I love the part about brown being her favourite colour and... hahahahah! I laughed so had I swear I spat out what I was drinking! ahahahahah :')
1/10/2012 c7 Drakron
Thanks so much for updating.

She shouldn't move to his house. I love the interaction between them and everything, but she shouldn't move yet, let it be some other reason, like he got sick, had an accident, etc.
1/8/2012 c7 7J.J. LaRoux
Great story, but this last chapter confused me, I thought the friend's name was Holly?
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »