for The Son of a Queen

12/25/2011 c2 6SeekingStarlight
mwahahaha new chapter! :D

I must say I loved the idea of a stolen constellation, as well as the elves being bound to the stars by more than the usual singing and admiring. I also noticed how you've made them somehow more real - did I sense a bit of class differences around that 'a fletcher's daughter' paragraph?

The plot is developing fast and you did a fine job depicting the character's insecurity - finally a hero acting according to their age and the fact they've been kept safe for all their life.

Kadel also sounds interesting, for not often do you hear the phrase 'typical elf'. Can't wait to see more of her, and to hear more about Crimson.

Keep up the good work. ;)

P.S. And oh... MERRY CHRISTMAS! :DDD
9/17/2011 c1 SeekingStarlight
coco has a story! coco has a story!

:DD

I must say, this little tree has potential, now go on and decorate it the best you can! :D

Aside from Alimist popping out a bit suddenly (perhaps a bit more mysterious gliding there?) and a few sentences having a somewhat strange placement of commas, this little peek on the story offers a promising plot(who IS that poor dead guy?). Keep going! :D

P.S. soul of a star... wonderful!
9/12/2011 c1 10Theblackwerewolf
Nice story. I liked it a lot not I didn't I loved it although it made me want to read more so add more. But other then that it was well written.