for Tales of whatever

11/8/2011 c5 3Mister L
Karma was definitely the lesson here, and Richard deserved it. Good job on the story once again.
11/8/2011 c4 Mister L
That was a good story. Do you know what the commercial was called? I'd love to see it. I love these tales the more and more I read them. Keep up the good work with them.
11/8/2011 c3 Mister L
Poor Jay. That's a grade-A example of a jackass for you. But the story did teach a lesson worth remembering: Never train surf or do stupid stunts. I'm liking these stories more and more. Keep it up.
11/8/2011 c2 Mister L
Now this is a good story to show to those who act racist against one another. Not just because I'm black or anything, but I really find the n-word overused in today's society. This story is pretty good, but I wish it could be a bit longer.
11/8/2011 c1 Mister L
That reminds me so much of the short story "The Birds". I just can't think of the author right now. It's a good story, but you switched between past tense and present tense. Just make sure to keep it one tense or you'll confuse me more please. Grammar wise, there was nothing wrong, no glaring mistakes that I could see. Otherwise, I look forward to reading more of these collections of tales.
11/2/2011 c2 6qwerkyperson1471
personally don't think it's necessary to say the office worker was "racist"
11/2/2011 c1 qwerkyperson1471
Wow- very powerful writing. I think you capture the essence of both the child's viewpoint and the mother's terror really well. Pretty horrific, but I loved it!
10/21/2011 c10 34DanielStalwart
PETA is stupid anyways. And its funny how the rat could suddenly speak in a human voice when its zombiefied
10/21/2011 c9 DanielStalwart
lol you just copy and paste one earlier story you did? so you just plagiarise your own work?
10/10/2011 c1 Brayden Stokes
This is incredible! Write on! Please review my story, "My Dream."
10/8/2011 c5 DanielStalwart
ahaha stupid dick deserves it. Is it intentional that you put the thug's name as richard which is another name for "dick"?
9/27/2011 c6 2The Last Epic
I Approve once MOER!
9/27/2011 c3 The Last Epic
Very funny how you cut him off at the end and then cut straight to 'hours later, the police spend the entire day scraping jay's mutilated carcass of the subway tracks.'
9/27/2011 c2 The Last Epic
:3 I APPROVE!
9/27/2011 c1 The Last Epic
:O

Oh my, that is new, short and sweet and nice and neat. What more can i say about it, it's nice! funny yet horrifying you could say.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »