for Burning Bright

6/14/2006 c1 5indie hearts
oh! i love this! we're writing college essays in english class right now, and i can totally understand how you got into college with an essay like this! awesome job, i loved it!
12/3/2001 c1 Ismini
Weird fanfic... But still, I think it captures pefectly what is going on between real life and our imagination.
10/10/2001 c1 alphabet
Nice! I liked that; very thought-provoking. It was a very sweet story.
7/3/2001 c1 69Lowell Boston
Very nice!. As an animator I'd love to see this turned into a short film. Things that can't happen in our world make for great concepts for animation. Of course, the same is true for good writing. Bravo!

Lowell
6/16/2001 c1 Elwing Alcyone
Hey, wow! That is actually what I do! I've never read the book, but ever since reading the 'His Dark Materials' trilogy by Philip Pullman, I've wanted a daemon so badly and I just started picturing him. And now I can see him everywhere, and I'm always aware of him, and he even talks to me. I think I need to see a doctor. :) Anyway, great story. I liked the he/she thing.
5/26/2001 c1 Kate Marie
Tiger, Tiger burning bright, In the forests of the night, What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy fear symmetry? In what distent deeps or skys, Burnt the fire of thine eyes? On what wings dare he aspire? What the hand dare seise the fire? And what shoulder and what art, Could twist the sinews of thy heart? And when thy heart began to beat, What dred hand and what dred feet? What they hammer, that the chain, In what furnace was thy brain? What the anvil, what dred grasp, Dare it's deadly terrors claps? And when the stars threw down their spears, And watered heaven with their tears, Did he smile, his work to see? Did he who made the lamb make thee? Tiger, tiger burning bight, In the forsts of the night, What immortal hand or eye, DARE frame thy fearful symmetry!-By William Blake. It was just the first thing that popped into my head, for obvious reasons. Cool story.
5/26/2001 c1 M. Raspberry
Aww, that's so cute. I believe everyone has an extension of themselves (they may or may not admit it, but they do). It's a powerful thing to have muse like that... Cute story, I love it.
5/26/2001 c1 9Tracie
How cute :o) It's one of my favorites now.
5/26/2001 c1 Mina Rose
Whoa! That story reminded me of that "Tiger" song that I had to sing for my choir. Never knew that something would put it back into my mind. Wierd, huh?