for The Champions

11/17/2013 c185 3Miles Montgomery
I can't believe it's almost over. I'll miss these guys. T.T
11/17/2013 c185 Superhuman
Yeah, I couldn't be bothered logging in, but it's me. No energy to write a large review, so I'll just say that I enjoyed the fight, and I hope we see Dr. Bloch again :D I am very much looking forward to seeing where you go after the team breaks up, and what new heroes we'll be seeing come the new year. Give us some hell.
11/9/2013 c184 Niall Stephens
The flirt is strong in this chapter. And REALLY?! THAT'S how Alvin leaves? No dialogue, just 'he left'. I wanted to see his reaction to all this, rather than 'implied sadness'. At least we get to see the Richards-Sto-er, the Alvin-Melissa wedding :P
11/9/2013 c184 Miles Montgomery
If this is Hellfire's last run, I am honored she ran with your team for so long. Sorry I haven't updated Justice in so long but I've had urges to write other things and just jumping from project to project.
11/2/2013 c183 Annamarie
I knew it was awhile ago! Thanks for letting me know. So Sarah was really sister whatever and Michaels got nobody now, that sucks. He's probably gonna end up like "I fell for it and I'm an idiot, drop me off at the prison planet again. Blah blah blah", but I still want to see him in action. Wonder what's next...
11/2/2013 c183 Miles Montgomery
That...was wrong. Poor Michael. C'mon Jessica. Do something. You're making me look bad XD
11/2/2013 c183 Niall Stephens
NO. NOPE. NO. FEELS. YOU BASTARD! Why would you do this? What's next, Melissa is really an impostor put there by The General because those people that captured her waaaaaay back still have her and that was the impostor fighting her way out?! Because if it is, that's a very good plot point and I commend you for it. Still, I enjoyed this chapter, even if Micheal lost the love of his life, that sense of despair at being totally bested by a far superior opponent, only to attain victory through a colossal ass-pull. At least Vic didn't die, but, perma-stone? Really? That just seems half-assed to me, especially since he doesn't seem too bothered. But then again, the social problems that come with it could be interesting to see. All in all, can't wait for the next chapter, and the next big arc!
10/31/2013 c182 Annamarie
When did Michael propose to Sarah? I feel like I've read it before, but can't remember it. And do I see a little romance between Victor and Athena? Ohhh... :)
10/26/2013 c182 Miles Montgomery
Hellfire was taking her out so easily. XD

Had to give her a weakness lol

And usually demons are weak to light. Poor Jessica.
10/19/2013 c181 Niall Stephens
He's GOING to? I smell time travellers! A slight jerk forward with that plot. I enjoyed this chapter, it's good to just get back to beating up a bad guy after a long arc. Still, I do hope we come to a long arc soon, especially when we come to closing the volume, and I can't wait to see what you've got in store now!
10/19/2013 c181 Miles Montgomery
Hah! Jessica was a trip. If she was going to demon form, they would know it. Try total darkness, wings appearing on her back, horns growing out of her head. So on and so forth. They got lucky. Being shot fatally is a good way to release the demon. Especially since demons can heal themselves.
10/12/2013 c180 Niall Stephens
FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELS! Emotions are invoked, therefore, good job! Also, DON'T YOU DARE LET ALVIN LEAVE! Or will something happen to keep him there? I wonder... probably that. Yeah. Reassurance.
10/12/2013 c180 Miles Montgomery
Kind of slow. Hopefully things will pick up again soon.
10/7/2013 c94 A reader
So, I'm finally posting something.
First of all, bring Martin and Sam back! I nearly started crying when Martin died and from such a mundane way!
Janet is annoying! I am so worried she will turn out evil!
And if Melissa or Alvin or Victor or Karah dies, I will personally come and find you and force you to change the story! Even though I'm only on chapter 94...
I hope the original Champions come back, I liked Eddie a lot.
So, be careful of characters, there have been several times when I'm reading and you put down the wrong characters name and it's confusing for the first second until I realize who is really talking.
But, keep writing! And I can't wait until I finally reach the ending.
10/5/2013 c1 Niall Stephens
Sorry about this, but my archive binge made me see an error:
"How about Extreme?"
"Because it's a terrible name."

This just doesn't work, that should've been, "why not Extreme?"
Sorry for being nit-picky, I just thought I might point it out because it's in the first chapter, and people reading this for the first time might just read it and think 'no'. I've done that enough times.
Once again, apologies for the pedantry.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »