for Inseparable

6/9/2012 c3 NotyouraverageYA
OMG. I'm just beginning to read I like this chapter. :P hehe. It makes me feel like they're somewhat a "family" :P
5/20/2012 c26 2believe1nbeauty
Told you I'd read this! Lol this was a sweet story and I've never liked Brian. Guess what? 1:08 AM right now! Yup you got that right, it's that good! Gonna read Forever And Always soon. Forever and always is a song by Taylor Swift, coincidence or what? :P
1/16/2012 c1 2iminfinite
Awwwww! This was a cute story! I like the whole idea of having best friends fall in love, I plan on writing a story like that after "You seam me up" (: gonna start reading the sequel soon!
10/29/2011 c26 3When You're Gone
just read it...it's so good :)! I'm definitely going to read the sequel!

Well done, you're a great writer!
10/24/2011 c26 7Nadezzhda
Oh my god a SEQUEL! YESS! I will definitely lookout for it!
10/23/2011 c25 Nadezzhda
Awww her friends are so worried for her :)
10/22/2011 c24 Nadezzhda
Poor Andy! Hes so worried!
10/22/2011 c24 2Sheaver
UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! UPdate! `

This is awesome!
10/18/2011 c23 7Nadezzhda
YES BRIAN IS OFFICIALLY EEEEEVIIIIIIIILLL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! These updates just made my day :) I've been sick and miserable but went to school anyway, and y'know what I get when I get home? More of your story! Yaaaaaaaayyyyy! Lol i kinda forgot they were in a car so when they got hit by the truck i was like "huh..." cuz i thought they were still in the house :D lawl.
10/17/2011 c21 Nadezzhda
Yaaaaay! I'm so excited to find out what the 'real drama' is... keep writing!
10/14/2011 c1 Nadezzhda
And the suspense begins...
10/14/2011 c2 Nadezzhda
aww she painted her a picture :):):)))))
10/14/2011 c3 Nadezzhda
Aw annie's so cute :) little kids helping cook r adorable :)
10/14/2011 c4 Nadezzhda
ahhhhh faye must feel safe with andy to fall asleep with him?
10/14/2011 c5 Nadezzhda
Aww annie sounds cute:) OH OH! IS BRIAN GONNA SAY SOMETHING RRLY MEAN TO ANNIE AND THEN FAYE BREAK UP WITH HIM THEN BRIAN LIKE DOES SOMETHING RRLY BAD TO FAYE AND ANDY COMES TO HER RESCUE?
30 Page 1 2 Next »