for Haven't Missed a Thing

1/19/2014 c1 deets1
Ha. Yes. I love that ending. Nice twist there. Even though the protagonist (you...?) is understanding it's a nice little victory for the lack of attention and ogling the wrong person. I like it. That ending. And I also like the entire essay because, other than hearing a feminist teacher requiring the Ms., I've never really thought about the different titles for women.

This is a nice work. I like how the narrator has gotten past the younger phase into her accepting her married and motherly status phase. Well be older woman phase. The respect-deserving phase-I don't know I'm not old enough to name these things. I'm just enjoying the character development. And har ending. Ha. I like it.
10/24/2011 c1 2Empress Empoleon
I love this story! It ties together nicely, and the ending was hilarious! Great job! And yeah, sales peoples are like that...
10/3/2011 c1 25John Enverga
Heh. Cute essay.
9/30/2011 c1 Zero Serenity
XD lol

You know, if I approach a strange person, I never use Mr. or Mrs. or any of those variations. I don't know if it's because of all the reading I've done, but I always use Sir or Ma'am ;

They seem more polite than using Miss, or Ms. or Mrs. because you never know which a person would prefer. You can't go wrong with Ma'am =]

So, Ma'am, I hope you're having a wonderful day and that your book release goes amazing!

~Z
9/29/2011 c1 1C.A. Bowers
I have yet to be called Ma'am, but I think as soon as I do get called that, I'd have some sort of, "Holy Eff, I'm getting old," moment.