for Little Girl There in the Corner

7/10/2017 c1 25Jaya Avendel
This is powerful and strong. Beautifully written.
2/19/2017 c1 13Shailaputri
so sad..:(
8/17/2012 c1 Robyn Dessey
So... I'm glad you took the time to review my story, because I went to your profile and I've read everything you've done and thoroughly enjoyed it all.

This poem is amazing. There's something very beautiful about sad endings.
4/4/2012 c1 2Penned
This is beautiful, and very sad. It gives the impression of a infinitely sad childhood, and then to top it all off, the worst thing possible happens. I lie the imagery of the sparrow flying and the dog barking, repeated throughout.
12/12/2011 c1 8Dark Blue Lover
Well... I don't really know what to do with this, honestly. On one hand, the repetitiveness ties the poem together, on the other hand, it kind of seems to chop up the flow (if you get what I mean).

But this is a really forceful and sad poem, and kind of has this childlike "not-understanding-what's-going-on". I like how you're always coming back to that little girl in the corner. Dark but definitely touching. Good job!
11/10/2011 c1 Sepulchred
I like the repetitiveness a lot - I think it ties the whole poem together. I'm also loving the subject matter of the story . It's very, very interesting, and somewhat bittersweet? Anyway, my only critique here is that I wish it had more flow. I find it too disjointed. Still, excellent poem!
11/2/2011 c1 1anonymous1
I really like how this poem develops with the force of repetition and the rhythm of the lines making it stick in the mind, great poem!
10/18/2011 c1 131Mylilblackpen
This was such a sad poem. I couldn't help but get drawn in and imagine what was happening. So sad and emotive. Your an amazing artist - I loved the poem!
10/8/2011 c1 60AppleCrumble
I love how this tells a story and how you go back to the same 'little girl ...' but it changes with the 'put' , 'wait' etc.

Great poem. :-D