for Snapshots on Buses

12/19/2011 c1 thisaccountisclosedthanksbye
I was so stoked when I saw this because I love watching people while I'm getting public transport.

This tiny snapshot is wonderful, I'll be sure the read the rest.
12/16/2011 c12 26wordsofjade
Aah, MAYBE. what an icky word. ;)
12/10/2011 c11 wordsofjade
Aaaw I love this chap! It's so sweet. :D I know it's been awhile but I'll hopefully be finishing up Interwoven soon...can't wait for your next chap :)
11/4/2011 c10 wordsofjade
Mmm this is a sad chapter. I feel for that girl. :/
11/2/2011 c4 Sepulchred
Well, I'm finally reviewing. Of all your writing, I like this best, possibly because it's short, and my attention span is ever decreasing. I love the vagueness of this, the choice of words, the imagery; everything. I think it's beautifully written.
10/27/2011 c9 wordsofjade
WOW! First off, I'm so happy I helped :) Second, great ending to this one. Extremely powerful. Excellent job :)
10/20/2011 c7 wordsofjade
I think this one is my fav yet. Keep going :)
10/19/2011 c6 11Stevie Quade
I really love these- simple, elegant, and exactly what they were intended to be: snapshots of life.

Grammatical errors aside, these are well-written, with nothing included that shouldn't have been, and nothing missing. I love what you've chosen to detail, and with what specifics.

You should absolutely continue writing these.
10/18/2011 c6 26wordsofjade
Nicely done. I like how she starts to imagine story lives for the people around her...sounds like something I would do on a train.
10/16/2011 c1 charlielola
I did really enjoy reading this interesting structure you gave to the piece, by adding the time at the start of each paragraph. I would have liked to read more content though, as it was a bit too short for me to give any other opinions about it.
10/16/2011 c5 wordsofjade
Aaaw I really love the last line...so bittersweet. :)
10/16/2011 c4 9tea and vintage jumpers
These are really beautiful and it's such a good idea :) I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, myself.

I love the short, sweetness of the different snapshots :)

*favouriting*

- Dee x
10/11/2011 c2 26wordsofjade
I love the idea for this series! I wish i had thought of it ;) Cant wait for the next chap, im addicted :)
10/10/2011 c1 Brayden Stokes
This was a very interesting plot. I would also like to see where this story goes. Please read my story entitle "My Dream."
10/10/2011 c1 wordsofjade
Very good writing. I like the vagueness of it, while the point still shines through. I'd love to see where this goes :)