for True Heart

12/10/2011 c1 anonymous
Wow, that was so good! I can't believe you don't have heaps of reviews! Keep up the great work! :)
12/7/2011 c49 3Brightheart
rly nice story. loved it.
11/10/2011 c50 Brightheart
i can't believe this only has 8 reviews. this story is so damn good. did u publish all chapters in one day? that's an accomplishment!

i luv this story sooooooo much. i couldn't stop reading.
11/2/2011 c50 4R. Ficst
very cute story : ) I hope you had as much fun writing as I did reading.
10/21/2011 c4 Joking4You
Why the hell ain't she calling the ploce? Some guy's bleeding and half dead and you take him home to your room and have thirty minute conversation with your grandma and reminiss on your long time crush before rapping the quy up and offering him soup! Then the brendan guy laughs and smiles at her before leaving like there isn't a halfdead guy upstairs. You're suppose to call the police or an ambulence. The guy doesn't need soup he needs antibiotics, real casts, stitches and properly trained nurses and docters. That's the only problem I'm having with the story. Just had to voice it because it was bothering me so much when she didn't get proper help or did something dumb. Sorry for my'meanness but I still enjoy this story mostly.
10/18/2011 c50 1Sudoncellasoy
I LOVE this story! You did a great job and its amazing!
10/17/2011 c50 ALEX.R.360
awesome story! i could totally believe what you were writing. im sad that its over but i'm happy with how you ended it. All in all a good story.

-WA100
10/17/2011 c40 aPlasticSpoon
misupload here too?

thanks for uploading 30! 3
10/16/2011 c50 silverthornedrose
I loved it! I think your Chapter 29 and Chapter 30 are the same though.. Might wanna check that out?
10/16/2011 c30 aPlasticSpoon
Chapter 30 looks the same as chapter 29 :(
10/15/2011 c6 silverthornedrose
This is a great start! I'm going to keep reading on when I have time, but for now, I found one tiny mistake if you want to fix it..

"Read some more on this pastry nonsense." I brushed it off. "I mind as well know something if I'm going to work here." The I *might* as well..