for Mother of Learning

4/25 c2 6Darth Zannacross
Glad what Zorian spent so much time to get into lived up to the hype, and I'm liking the cast so far.

Well, lets see if the relationship with Xvim gets as hostile as Harry's relationship with Snape lol.
4/23 c1 Darth Zannacross
Hey Nobody, this story seems rather well liked so seeing what all the fuss is about.

Glad Zorian can avoid getting into a way to early arranged marriage.

I do like Cyoria, seems like a cool city, for most at least.

Well aside from getting wet things mostly seem like they are starting well, lets see how things progress.
4/22 c1 31Starart152
Zorian introduction in the story and the worldbuilding was nicely done. The boy is an interesting main protagonist who has issues with his family and his personality has some similarity with mine when I was younger.
I wonder who his older brother Damian is and what his relationship with him might be. It isn't explained, but it can either be neutral or poor.
2/10 c1 oliverporo
Actualmente lo estoy releyendo, es tan bueno como la primera vez que lo leĆ­.
12/21/2021 c108 Shandrakor
Well here I am again. This is the 3rd time I've read this story, melancholic as always that the story is over. I've read well over 20,000 books in my life and uncountable unfinished works on fanfiction and spacebattles. Thank you for finishing what you started and giving us such a good story.
12/15/2021 c108 Guest
This has given me a once in a lifetime experience, thank you for your dedication! :D
Please take a lovely day because you've made mine better.
12/15/2021 c108 Guest
This, this has given me an experience that made me fall into the story itself, almost like an observer right there with the characters, I actually PANICKED when Zorian got soul sight I was thinking 'ah, well I guess he'll find me soon, shit' then remembered I was reading! :D
Honestly I think this has to be the best work of fiction I've read, and I loved every second of this story.
So thank you for this probably once in a lifetime experience, and you should have a lovely day as well.
12/6/2021 c78 Guest
Chapter 78 does not show cover art for some reason
11/7/2021 c12 Guest
This chapter has so much foreshadowing that's invisible for a first-time reader but blaring obvious on a reread. It's so good.
11/6/2021 c5 GreatWyrmGold
Rereading the early chapters, where I know exactly what's going on but Zorian doesn't have a clue, is always so...satisfying.
11/5/2021 c3 tich
Zorian has the emotional capacity of a 10 year old
10/25/2021 c1 Thomas
Best story ever. Once i have a job i will pay for the real book, because the author deserves it
10/16/2021 c108 Magesh
This is the first story I am reading in fiction press and it was awesome.
10/4/2021 c14 Nerazim
Rereading and I really think that THIS was the true turning point for Zorian. He's been forced to see that despite his varied responses Kiri has a mostly consistent way that deals with him that first day and he's starting to pay more attention to her as a person and not just a pain and somewhat responsibility, and he's now frequently (from this point) surrounded by people he can actually get along with and interact with positively (especially for extended periods).
His attitude towards people, while still stand-offish, is a far cry from what it was originally and this is where that starts to really SHOW, imo.

Even for maybe a third read, Zorian's development in the beginning is still very enjoyable.
10/1/2021 c1 Teacher-artist
If you want assistance illustrating this series email me at .
6,081 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »