for Mother of Learning

11/28/2020 c26 Phoebe Huckabay
You shot me!" the Red Robe's voice yelled hysterically behind him. "What kind of mage uses a gun!?"

I don’t know why but I just find this utterly hilarious! I absolutely love this story and I’ve reread at least ten times! It’s one of my favorites! I would love to have a physical copy! Have you thought about publishing? There are websites and companies that also professionally bind books too.
11/28/2020 c108 Lyova
Splendid. Thank you for writing.
11/26/2020 c106 Guest
Okay... Um... Solid ending bro
10/22/2020 c96 K1
Great twist and reveal.
10/20/2020 c108 Tourfaint
And thank you for writting it, i have devoured this book far faster than i should've, it was the best piece of fantasy i had the pleasure of reading in a very long time !
10/19/2020 c48 K1
This is great.
10/19/2020 c99 lederware
The first mistake I found: “But I am learning thing here, so it's okay. This isn't a zero sum game.”

Absolutely captivating story!
10/19/2020 c30 Light
Very interesting.
10/18/2020 c19 K1
Really very enjoyable.
10/17/2020 c5 K1
This is wonderfully wonderful.
10/15/2020 c54 Guest
*Looonnnnggg Sloooowwwww Bliinnnnnkk*
'Well, fuck' indeed!
10/15/2020 c48 Guest
Just wanted to express my appreciation for this wonderful tale.
Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
10/12/2020 c108 Erik
Thank you for a great story.
10/11/2020 c108 Tenzing Lama
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, I hope to read more of your stories in the future. One of the few we novels that I actually enjoy and reminds me that, "it's not just me getting bored of reading" XD but that my requirements for stories are higher.
10/9/2020 c107 fraserh133
I also love how each character has a different 'voice'.

Zorian, the slightly antisocial hyper-rational young man that is incredibly perceptive in some area's, but still ignorant in other he deems unimportant

Zach, the old man in a young mans body who's actions are as much out of habit as out of thought, who was invigorated by Zorian.

Akoja, someone who we haven't interacted with giving an outsider perspective on the changes of our main character.

Damien, who is hypercompetent and incredibly self-assured, and if he does something he does it well, but doesn't care to give much thought to what he doesn't concern him. You see this when he calls Kirielle a brat, and doesn't empathise with her plight.

That said, he is on Zorian's side, so of course he is going to champion her case better than Zorian could
6,034 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »