for Mother of Learning

10/9/2020 c104 fraserh133
Just rereading chapter 104. I get tears in my eyes man. It is so well written, even knowing the ending doesn't take away the impact of this chapter.
10/7/2020 c108 John Spangler
Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
8/13/2020 c108 Guest
i first read this fic back in 2013 or was it 2012 when i found it, since then ive had this story bookmarked on my browsers throughout multiple computers waiting for it to be finished while not reading the new chapters... it was worth it goddamnit, this was amazing.
8/12/2020 c96 Guest
huh, no angels, only demons
8/7/2020 c95 PortalGun
So much for my theory. Guess I'll keep reading and find out what's really going on.
8/7/2020 c94 PortalGun
Well Shit.
Please don't take the bait Zorian.
8/7/2020 c92 PortalGun
I think it's a bit weird that Zorian dismissed Zach telling him that he became a normal part of the loop once he left. That's a really big clue.
As I see it there is a strong possibility Panaxeth killed Silverlake and removed her from the cycle in order to pressure Zorian and take away his most important tool to escape on his own. Once he is desparate and has no other option he makes his second offer to remove Zach which was probably his goal all along.
Second we have hints of Panaxeth's ability to do that via Redrobe. Either he has a way to get the Dagger quitely or he got the ability to remove others from the timeloop from Panaxeth since I'm sure Zorian would have heard about someone breaking into the royal treasury.
Third it means Veyers was a bait by Redrobe to confuse Zach. Without Zorian escaping both Silverlake and Veyers would've been the only people Zach had seen "escaping" the timeloop and the illusion would've been perfect. With Silverlake being suspiciously missing I really hope Zorian, one of his Simulacrum's or at least Zach keeps this in mind. Zach in particular has had months to come to that conclusion.
8/3/2020 c9 PortalGun
So after reading that last sentence about the ridiculous contingencies I've got a theory. There is another looper and he's the one planning the invasion. Story is great so far.
8/2/2020 c108 schlepian
Phew- finally finished this monster of a story.

Super long excellent story. It's my 2nd favorite story I've read on this site.

Thank you for sharing your world.
7/30/2020 c108 Shadefire
Oh my goodness. Found this piece of gold the other day, this massive pile of character development, world building and mystery. That was an impressive read. So many loose threads that randomly got picked back up much later. How the hell did you keep track of all of this?! Yes, you should totally publish this. Maybe separate it into 3 books. And for the love of god please give more of an epilogue. I wanted to see what happened to all of the other characters, like Taiven. Good on you for going back through this monster just to correct spelling errors. Once again, I commend you on your dedication!
7/28/2020 c1 jceresuela1998
Great story! Long but totally worth it.
I will be waiting for your next work.
7/26/2020 c1 Don't Censor Hen
holy shit the main character has a shit personality, like, god, hope his personality changes in future chapters because it's so fucking immature.
7/19/2020 c108 serialkeller
Amazing story. Just read it for the second time and it was just as good. Thanks for writing this incredible world into existence :D
7/16/2020 c107 renextronex
This story is just too good, pls gimme some after-stories, has been months since I've read it and I'm still starving for more
6/24/2020 c108 dysphere
I really loved the story. The depth of the worldbuilding, the magic system, Zorian's character growth from being an antisocial misanthrope to BFFs with Zach. The ending was really satisfying and happy. I liked the symmetry at the end, with RR stuck in his own mental loop for information and how Silverlake's potion ingredients and the hunt for the Grey Hunter were pivotal in the end. I would have liked to see more Zach and Zorian interaction in the epilogue, as well as more scenes of them trying and failing to act normal. I also really liked how several characters had their own motivations, especially Raynie and her similarities to pre-timeloop Zorian, Novelty, and Daimen. I also loved how there was loads of foreshadowing in the early chapters and Zach's angelic contract, and the clever planning that went into making sure he would survive while keeping him ignorant of it. It makes sense the angels would make that part of the contract dependent on his perception.
6,034 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »