for Impromptu Intervention

9/6/2017 c1 The Sofa Queen
I didn’t think it would be this good, but I’m glad I was proven wrong. 10/10 rating for me!
8/19/2017 c1 SistyMisty
Ohmygod this is so good. Almost ripped my heart out when Silver sent Jayden away.
7/7/2016 c1 serwaverider
Impressive. Kindness, especially unexpected, has always had a powerful impact on me and I spent most of the time reading this incredible story close to tears. This is moving, and sadly believable for the picture of the world you have related to your readers. And yet to have love and humanity rise up to the challenge, wow. I said it before and I will say it again. IMPRESSIVE. Please keep writing. Thank you.
7/7/2014 c1 ougley
very nice I love it , thank
4/18/2014 c1 Guest
freaking awesome!
4/11/2014 c1 Raindew
Wow! Feels I lived in a whole new world in just a oneshot!
Another great piece from you, I am a big fan of your Harry Potter and Naruto fanfics. So I thought this time I'd give your original fics a go.
2/9/2014 c1 Tiercel
This is a beautiful story! Thank you for writing and posting it.
11/5/2013 c1 1Ben Tramsami
WOW... That was... WOW...

I'm thoroughly impressed by your work right here. It was really really wonderful to read. Thank you for writing such a lovely piece. :)
5/25/2013 c1 akuma-chan25300
Haha, I'm too lazy to log in... Anyways. This is a very very very long oneshot and I congratulate you for finishing it. But I'm glad it is; it's an amazing story. The themes were really dark, but the characters and setting fit the story well. I can't really say much because I'm still in awe, though I can say that you are an amazing writer.
12/19/2012 c1 AdaraH
So Perfect, So good, and there's not much reviews... REALLY BEAUTIFUL! I love you in fanfiction and I love you here :) But, what country could be this?
8/1/2012 c1 Myriam
That's probably one of the best one-shot that I ever have the pleasure of reading on this site !
6/10/2012 c1 3Mokuren no Ken
*sigh* stalking an author from to was TOTALLY WORTH IT After reading your first story, i noticed your affinity for 20 year old redhead ukes and 24-25 year old black haired semes... let's see if that trend keeps up! ON TO THE NEXT ONESHOT! \(o)/
3/13/2012 c1 Frankenlamb
Ahh...I really don't have the proper words to describe the feeling this fic gave me. I think "warm fuzzies" works best. Some of it almost made me cry, but that just made the ending that much sweeter for the contrast.

I adored Silver's and Jayden's characters, and their interactions, and the way Jayden was so protective -especially given the less than cordial way their relationship started out. The way Silver was sacrificing himself for the kids was really touching (awful, but touching nonetheless) and it added a dimension of depth to his character that I loved. And I'm just so happy they had a happy ending.

Such a wonderful story. :)
1/11/2012 c1 anonymous
A better slashier version of nineteen eighty four. Cheers. Really enjoyed it.
12/2/2011 c1 1moon01234
Super, awesome story. Love it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »