for Home Run

11/15/2011 c8 Nadia
Amazing story.! Keep going
11/14/2011 c8 calamity jane
You did a great job with the sex scene and yes, I was a little surprised this was his 1st time, heehee! I'm looking forward to the next chap.
11/11/2011 c8 3no-ones-puppet
Aww... They each got to share a first. I like this story, but i do think that they might've progressed a little too fast, but hey, what do I know about the dating rituals of gay men, me being neither male nor gay. Lol. Either way, your sex scene wasn't bad. I liked that you let them have some foreplay cause god it seems everything is "wham ban thank you ma'am" now a days... And I also like the development of the other characters within the story, although I do hope to see more of the Jake/Will relationship and possibly more behind the Corey fiasco that everyone hates him over? :) thankyoussssss. :)
11/10/2011 c5 Midnights Scream
That conversation went rather smoothly go Brandon for pulling that off. I must admit I adore Danny. He's just so understanding and funny. made of win. great job!
11/10/2011 c2 Midnights Scream
I too must admit I'm curious what is in his underwear drawer. yay for hot sex! ^^
11/10/2011 c1 Midnights Scream
very interesting start. not a club gay. lol. Definitely and interesting way to meet people though probably not the safest. great job!
11/7/2011 c8 timi
yay they finally did it...It was cute Brandon was Will first ...more
11/7/2011 c8 JudasMonster
Everyone's always so modest with their sex scenes. It was fine, but I abhor your use of "explode" or "explosion" when he "finished". Yuck.

HMM... I wonder if Will will ever have the will to top? Yeah, mhmmm 3 wills. Gagaa :D
11/7/2011 c8 infinite silence
loved it!
11/7/2011 c8 jessicas favorite stories
YAY UPDAAAAAATE
11/7/2011 c8 LilMustWrite
That was a great chapter! Glad they decided to let it be more than just sex. Can't wait to see what's next.
11/7/2011 c8 prostock69
Ch. 8: This great Drew! Seriously hot! :) I'm glad they decided it's not going to be just sex between them.
11/7/2011 c8 Fumiki
*nosebleeds* THAT WAS AWESOME! THEY'RE SO FKING HOT!

This is definitely a great chapter. Thanks for the update, and please update more! :D
11/4/2011 c7 timi
oh cliffhanger! y did u stop ther..moare pls, still loving it
11/3/2011 c7 calamity jane
I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again...you are a tease...lol! Just when it was getting good, you leave us hanging, agh! :)

For your punishment, you have to update quickly, ha ha ha!

Glad to hear the wedding was a success.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »