for Home Run

11/3/2011 c6 calamity jane
OMG "I taught my padawan well" was so funny! Then you go and add the reference to Valerie Bertinelli and the prison cell Lifetime movie...Danny's line of "but I see you're still dry"...and so many more...this chap was freakin' hilarious!

Awesome job!

Unfortunately I was hit pretty hard by that snowstorm and just got my power back on yesterday. Hope the wedding went off without a hitch!
11/3/2011 c7 JudasMonster
Bran's perspective should be interesting. It'll be nice to find out if he's just playing with Will or not.

69? I think this is the first I've read out of probably 100s of fics I've read...
11/2/2011 c6 JudasMonster
Hehe. Danny's so cute - but damnit, why do I always fall in love with the straight guys...?

I wonder how cliched it'd be if Jake were super in love with Will and that's the reason for him not finding a meaningful relationship outside of his tricks.
11/2/2011 c2 JudasMonster
I hope this story in its entirety won't turn out to be one prolonged fuckfest. With all these song references I'd better see a Gaga song pretty soon, lol.
10/31/2011 c7 jessicas favorite stories
yay update.

madem my morning XD
10/31/2011 c7 prostock69
Woot! Hot :) Brandon is such a caveman. I love Alpha Males. grrrrrrrrrr. The way he tossed Will over his shoulder and carried him up the stairs was hot and sweet at the same time. Obviously, he really likes Will.

The one thing that caught my attention in this lovely chapter was Jake and Shawn! Mr. "One Night Stand" is still with Shawn! Hmmmmm.
10/31/2011 c7 LilMustWrite
Hmmm... what will happen next? Update soon!
10/31/2011 c7 tamzingrace
Love the story so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
10/29/2011 c6 TIMI
MOAAR...LUV THEM...GOSH I WILL LOVE TO SEE THE WAY BRANDON COMES OUT...SORRY ABT THE CAPS
10/29/2011 c6 LilMustWrite
Just found this story... usually hang out on the sister site, but ventured over here and began ready. LOVING this story... great work! Keep it up.
10/29/2011 c6 prostock69
Ch. 6: Poor Will! I totally understood why Brandon was being so standoffish during their date and I was thinking the whole time it was due to Brandon not being out. It's not like he can plant one on Brandon outside of the Restaurant and hold hands during dinner! But I also felt all of Will's insecurities because of it. I know this is going to cause problems for them in the future; especially when Brandon has to travel for games AND he'll have to act like one of the guys by pretending to like women. I'm really looking forward to how they are going to handle it.

I also love how emotional Will is. So when he went to the bathroom cry over his disappointment over Brandon's coldness, I hoped Brandon would go get him to explain. I wonder what Danny/Becca were thinking the whole time they were gone. Oh the drama! :)

P.S. I LOVE ADAM!
10/28/2011 c6 Fumiki
I know Brandon is a star and everything, but it's kinda mean of him to treat Will like that on their date... But at least they've make up, so it's okay ~ lol

I like it when Jake sulk. hehehe

Great chapter this one! Update soon, kay :D
10/28/2011 c6 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
Aww they're adorable together :D

Great chapter as usual. Please update soon! :D
10/28/2011 c5 Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
I actually can't find it in me to hate Corey. I have no idea why but I just can't...hmm...

Interested to see where their relationship will go from now one (Will and Brandon, I mean...)

Great chapter :D
10/28/2011 c4 Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
Ahaha bout time someone worked it out.

Sorry for the late review. I simply haven't had the time with my HSC ^^;