for Home Run

YAY UPDATEEEE
10/27/2011 c5 timi
They are so cute...moooore
10/27/2011 c5 calamity jane
OK I was glad he smacked Jake and think he should have smacked Danny too, jeez. This was a good chapter, I was glad to see Will didn't avoid the (pro bsbl plyr) issue (like so many would have) and that he got on the horn to talk to Brandon about it right away.

I knew there had to be more to the story with Corey as well, Jake, Danny & Becca all got too upset with Will.

As usual I'm looking forward to the next chapter, is Danny going to hook up with Becca I wonder after dinner at Chifa!
10/27/2011 c5 prostock69
Ch. 5: Whew! I'm sooooooo glad that Will didn't get really angry with Brandon for not telling him he was a pro baseball player. I really didn't want there to be a lot of drama because of it. And Brandon was so sweet, sitting there all nervous that the guy he really likes is going to end things before they really even began.

I don't hate Corey because he cheated. Men were not made to be monogamous. Doesn't mean they can't be. It's just not surprising when they are not. What I'm dying to know is what else he did ("he duped us all" part)... Can't wait until all is revealed.

And what is up with Jake being all touchy-feely after learning who Brandon is? Grabbing/massaging Will's ass like that so crossed the line! And it got me wondering if there is something more between them on Jake's side? So I had to go back and search for the scenes where Jake and Will's relationship is described. So from what I found (because I wasn't really paying attention the first time I read it), is Jake and Will have occasionally hooked up. I get the sense that maybe Jake has some feelings for Will. Jake tells Brandon at the club after Will introduces him as his roommate, "And sometimes he's a little more than that, right Will?" Why would Jake do this? Here Will is trying to hook up with a gorgeous guy and Jake has to let this guy know that they occasional hookup? And then Will says this the morning after while Jake is making out with Shawn: "I swear though, every so often I think I might be imagining Jake looking at me while he's making out with the trick. I must still be drunk." THAT is bizarre...is he wanting to make Will jealous? So does Will sense that Jake has feelings for him and this is why Will doesn't want Jake going to dinner with him and Brandon because he's afraid Jake will get into a "pissing contest" over him? Am I right? lol...

Anywho, awesome chapter...can't wait for the next one! And please, share away (about your life)...mine is totally boring which is why I read so much :)
10/27/2011 c5 jessicas favorite stories
YAY UPDATE :)

kinda reminds me of a story on nifty bout a pro football player and his husband but i like these types of stories :)
10/27/2011 c5 Fumiki
Oh my god, I love Danny. He's so nosy! He should be gay too XD lol
10/27/2011 c5 Nique13
He's a damn football player.

Baseball, not football.
10/26/2011 c4 jessicas favorite stories
Amazing so far. Can't wait for an update xd
10/26/2011 c4 timi
omg..I hope will wont be mad at brandon for not telling him wat he does...more plzz
10/26/2011 c4 Fumiki
Does Jack likes Will more than he supposed to? It sounds like he's trying to make Will jealous by sucking face with Shawn in front of him. And then there's Corey. What happened? What makes everyone hates him? I can't wait to find out!

Danny is the best straight guy ever XD

Brandon is a baseball player! OH MY GOD! No wonder he got eight pack! WOOHOOO!

Update please? ;P
10/25/2011 c4 calamity jane
OK you (and Danny) are a tease, lol! I was starting to think Corey was stalking Will, now I just hope Corey doesn't become an issue. Now that you've left me hanging, of course I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

FYI I noticed a few grammatical errors. Do you have someone proof this before posting?

Keep up the great work and good luck with your choice in city transportation!
10/25/2011 c4 prostock69
Ch. 4: Excellent chapter! I'm dying to know what Corey did that caused he and Will to break up!: "You weren't the only one that was duped by him, we all were." Duped? Duped as in how? Oh you are a devious author not to disclose the cause yet...I hope you let us know soon :)

OMG! I nearly died when Danny found out who Brandon is and gave Will the Sports Illustrated. Shit. I can't wait to see what Will's reaction will be. I'm guessing it won't be good. I have a feeling he's going to freak-the-hell-out and be a little pissed that the guy kept it from me (even though I kinda of understand why) but did he really think that Will wouldn't eventually find out? Argggh... God, I love this story!

Drew, you're a sweetie! Doppleganger? lol (blushing) :):):) Also, congrats on figuring out what you want to do regarding schooling/career by going back to school. I do hope you find a job soon so you can do that.
10/25/2011 c4 tamzingrace
Will we ever find out what Corey did to Will? And what will Brandon say when Will tells him he knows about him being a baseball player (well at least Will now knows what he's doing on Saturdays!). Looking forward to more.
10/24/2011 c3 calamity jane
To answer your question, no not too disappointed, as they say it's all in the anticipation, right!

It's official, I luv Danny, he's a great character and the two of them together (Will) are very funny! Becca seems like my kind of girl and I'm looking forward to reading more of her.

Good luck with the job fair.
10/22/2011 c3 Yunak
Im loving this story so far. Will seems like a sweetheart I can't wait to see how that relationship will develop.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »