for In It For The Love

11/28/2014 c1 8DenimKitty
Sad sweet
4/10/2013 c1 Pink Bead Girl
Gosh, so poignant. Just like one of those beautiful songs from the 50's about teenage love ended all too soon. I liked it a lot, it was short and soft and sad and just right. Thank you.
4/7/2013 c1 10BexishDevil
Full blown story maybe?
8/11/2012 c1 seasus
this is too sweet ... omg why did it turn out that way ? SO MUCH ANGST. but i like the rushed way the two got into a relationship, very typical teenage love, nicely written. love the metaphor at the end.
6/14/2011 c1 AngelsRuleTheWorldFromAbove
god...that was sad, good, and sorta realistic. even true love dosnt last forever.
4/1/2011 c1 topyxyz
The second to the last paragraph was very anticlimactic. The story was great, even if I felt like the story is a bit short... Nevertheless, it's one of the nice early stories here in Fictionpress
1/14/2011 c1 Daffodils
awe :( nice story but weird how he knew he was dying in 3 months !
8/30/2010 c1 1my princess ending
THAT WAS SO SAD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY NEVER KISSED! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T WANT TO DIE! YOU GOTTA MAKE A SEQUEL AND HAVE THE ENDING BETTER LIKE SHE DIES OR A MIRACLE HAPPENS AND HIS HEART SUDDENLY STARTS BEATING AGAIN JUST PLEASE MAKE THE ENDING MUCH MUCH BETTER! I CAN'T BELIEVE I STAYED UP THIS LATE SO I COULD READ THAT HE DIED! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WOULD'VE BEEN SLEEPING! BUT I HAD TO STAY AWAKE! AARON + SAM =
1/14/2009 c1 18vyre
I thought it was gonna be a happy ending! TT^TT

It was great.
8/27/2008 c1 simplyme26
Gosh.. Did this happen to you?
1/3/2008 c1 4A Free Elf
That was fabulous until the end, which broke the illusion you'd so successfully maintained, that this all had been a true story.
6/22/2007 c1 1Victorian Legend
Never knew I'd learn to appreciate the stories here in fictionpress! Thanks for the beautiful read!
4/12/2007 c1 SUNSHiiNE
OMG THiiS iiS SOUCH A GOOD STORY!... iiT ALMOST MADE ME CRY.. GOOD STORY.
10/9/2006 c1 kat
loved it so sad i hope u write more storys!
6/17/2006 c1 lavander
ohh..that was such a sad story...he was so sweet but cool..i'm just sad that she wasn't able to tell him and herself that she loved him...i love the story but i hate sad endings...huhu..
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »