for Feathers in the Dust

1/6/2012 c3 2Mysticbreez
"So what did you do last Sunday?"

"Oh, you know, the usual; got killed, had to possess my body, strip it, give it a bath, all that good stuff. Hey, that technique you told me about cleaning brains off of sweatshirts really helped. Thanks a bunch."

"Oh, no problem. You just have to use the right stuff. See, Tide is good when it comes to digestive acid but not brain matter..."

That's the impression I get from your story xD
11/6/2011 c2 19Henry Viau
Again, great chapter. I'm loving the writing style, it's just very professional. (which is something you don't find on FP much these days.)
11/4/2011 c2 1SenselessSanity
Interesting setting and plot. I do want to see what happens in Chapter 3 :) Love the writing style. Please update soon! Although I actually thought that the protagonist was actually male in the first chapter until names were mentioned hahaha. she's spunky ;)
11/4/2011 c2 15R. E. Mulvey
That is a very amusing story you have going there. Keep it up! Please?
11/2/2011 c1 1Cody.Zilinski
A very interesting story, certainly an intriguing concept. I can't wait to see more.
10/30/2011 c1 19Henry Viau
Well I figured if I couldn't catch up on 12S, the least I could do was read this.

Very interesting concept, a great set up, too. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

As always, magnificently written, I found no errors. (Your writing puts mine to shame XD.)