for The Gamekeeper's Secret

2/26/2014 c4 4Veronica Fay
I wonder what Ellie's father is talking about!? Good chapter, i liked Liam's interactions with his mom!
2/26/2014 c3 Veronica Fay
Hi! I thought this "comfortable rather than beautiful" was a great description! This was a really, really great chapter. My fave so far. It flowed smoothly and I liked learning about Liam's mom and how she is surprisingly a good person. You could have easily made her petty and hate Ellie for her beauty and I like that you didn't. I was just wondering how old Ellie and Liam are supposed to be since he is off in war?

Great job!

-Veronica
2/26/2014 c2 Veronica Fay
Hi! I think you did a great job of showing the war and how Liam was reacting to it. The ending was great!
1/6/2014 c8 2Lexi Eraka
So I had come across your profile by reading reviews and decided to go through your stories and I never like anything like this story.. Just thought it seemed quite interesting so I read on and loved it. But now I've obviously made to the end of this chapter and noticed it's been a very long time since you have updated. You NEED to finish this! Lol. I'm in love. I just want to gush about this story to family members but its not done.. Well its lovely and I do hope you update soon.
11/12/2013 c1 4Veronica Fay
Hi :) This was such an intriguing start! I'm really curious about Ellie and to see how Liam reacts toward her! Great job!

-Veronica
4/26/2013 c8 Felrain
I've read all te chapters and well... Fantastic!
The characters are amazing and the concept is eye catching!
Well done!
1/1/2013 c1 8Emmeline Alicia Mary
Nice chapter. On to read chapter two :D

- EAM
12/13/2012 c8 Guest
There was no Adélaïde Marguerite d'Orléans, but there was a marguerite adelaide d'Orleans who was born in 1846
11/22/2012 c7 24ufromBigUnni
Ohhh...the intrigue continues...
While I am throughly enjoying your story (which I promise you I am), the extensive understanding of shipmen and ship's is lost on me and kinda make my head do flip flops. However still like the commaderie and the small but sweet love forming. So please write on, my friend, right on! (Yes I purposefully use to different right/write's...:)
11/19/2012 c8 Cecilia A
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was expecting magic and fairies.

THIS IS BETTER. I LOVE IT.

11/15/2012 c7 Cecilia A
...The dates are 1998... Shouldn't it be 1798 or 1898?

Your writing is just so good. I can't get over it. There could be a bit more action as far as style goes; you're very matter-of-fact, dry, oddly soft spoken. It would be a much more compelling story if the writing reflected urgency or action.

Of course, that's just a suggestion, and I'll love it either way. :)
11/15/2012 c6 Cecilia A
I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG.

Agh. College. busybusybusy.

This is getting interesting! :D Still love it.
11/11/2012 c7 25Oboe.Chica
I was so excited when I saw you were on fictionpress! I'm a huge fan of your SkipBeat fanfic, so it's wonderful to see you work with your own characters. I am having a bit of a hard time following where we are (probably due to the fact that I just finished performing a concert and it's late haha). I have to say I don't know very much about this era, for starters. I made the assumption that this is set in England (prime minister, going after Napoleon), but I'm thinking that might not make sense at the moment. Are we in France then? Since we have a French guy talking to the PM, I'm thinking that might be a bit more explainable. Or I skipped a very pertinent section in reading this haha.

But enough about my confusion - I am so excited for this (and your other story which I haven't started yet)! You work well with historical dramas - I am so, so impressed about all the research you've put into this. It gives a very authentic feel - even a lot of so-called historical fiction novelists don't have such attention to detail, so this is awesome!
11/7/2012 c6 Raina123
I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/5/2012 c6 Big Unni
I do have an account...but time and bad memory have had me lose the login information. *sigh* Still I wanted to comment on your awesome story...one that is just as great, if not greater, than your Skip Beat Fanfics. I have always loved mysteries, especially historical ones, and are definitely interested in this one.
Can't wait for more!