for Sleeping With the Fishes

11/15/2011 c3 17Cattails
Although I already know the terms, I like to be predictable: buttsecks.

:D

I really do like Isqa 3
11/15/2011 c3 52Liviania
Nileas isn't the smartest fish in the ocean, is he? I love villains who are all, "Don't trust me! I am OBVIOUSLY THE BAD GUY."

Ania
11/15/2011 c3 4Amblexis
Great as always. I would love to hear more about Nileas' home and the people there. I'm getting to know him as a person, but not in his natural environment. I'm curious to know how he interacts with people he's more familiar with.

Keep it up!

-Amb
11/12/2011 c2 Midnights Scream
Simone is in a bit of a pickle, isn't he? ^^ I'm sure he'll be fine though I'm not quite sure how this is going to work out considering the hit put out on him and what not. My curious is piqued with Isqa. I wonder what type of humanoid creatures are about. great job! :)
11/12/2011 c2 52Liviania
It's the little mermaid! With gangsters! And a so-far-pretty-awesome sea witch. ^_^

Ania
11/11/2011 c2 4Amblexis
What can I say, still very interesting. Keep up the good work!update soon!

-Amb
11/11/2011 c2 17Cattails
Nileas, how are you so cute 3 And, yay, food :D At least...progress? I wonder if he'll ever get out of that cave... .

Alright, Isqa, how long until your curiosity gets the better of you?
11/10/2011 c1 4overlordpotatoe
Man, I love that title.
11/10/2011 c1 17Cattails
Oh, good, Nileas, you've discovered how humans say hello.

I kinda thought he was just gonna leave Simone in the cave, and I was yelling "HUMANS NEED FOOD". Yes, I yell at characters.

...okay, I like Isqa. A lot. WHAT IS WITH ME AND VILLAINS, GRAWRGH.
11/10/2011 c1 Nebulad
I've been really into mermaid stories lately and your fascinates me :)
11/10/2011 c1 4janichan143
AWESOME STORY! update soon!
11/10/2011 c1 4Amblexis
Very nice! I like this story a lot! Your style is exquisite, and your descriptions are lovely. Please update soon!
27 « Prev Page 1 2