for Our fairy tale life up close

5/21/2012 c11 18Ihatethesystem
Finally another update. We've missed you
1/3/2012 c10 Ihatethesystem
a review a chapter makes a happily ever after. lol. anyway, I would like to see more. like I've said, I am hooked
12/10/2011 c9 1Sinead Grey
It's really interesting so far, but you haven't done as much comparing them to popular kids as I thought there was gonna be
12/6/2011 c9 18Ihatethesystem
hmmmmm... That's a tough one to determine... I like May because of her name and the fact that she takes gymnastics. And I like Max because she relates to me.

Rochell is kind of a wimp and I haven't really read any stories about little girls for a while... But she's kinda cool.

Probably Max
12/5/2011 c8 Ihatethesystem
Awwwww touching!
12/5/2011 c4 Ihatethesystem
Wow. I can kinda relate to that, I think. My dad had to move to Nevada because of his wo9rk and I live in a different state DX. But anyway, LOVE IT!
12/5/2011 c3 Ihatethesystem
I'm reveiwing AGAIN! Love you dude.
12/2/2011 c6 smileattheworld
the story was very intriguing. I would like to know what would happen to their lives.
11/30/2011 c4 SayWhatYouWant
Beautifully written.. But I'm quite curious on why the title of this chapter is called Dads when it only talks about the dad of Max. Is is because you are planning to make the next chapter Dads(2)?
11/30/2011 c1 BoredomStrikes
It's quite common, for me. Cause' I've read a lot of stories about people having problems. I'm not sure if I've read those common stories (cause' its been a while since Ive read books) or I was just fed up with people telling me they're life is more awful than mine(I just don't reply to them..it makes them feel worse). Other people have more problem than what people usually really see with their naked eyes.. This story shows how a person lives in the darkness of lies and how people were wrong in their perspective of how a particular person really lives his own life(I really admire that about your story). People really like hiding in bushes (Humans are really...*sigh* - see I don't even know a specific word that could describe them).. Anyway this story is very intriguing.. I probably, actually, maybe want more of it.
11/26/2011 c4 1Sinead Grey
Wow for writing in a point of view that you don't usually write in that's pretty good :-)
11/21/2011 c2 Sinead Grey
Wow it's really interesting, I like that it's showing that just cause someone is the center of attention, doesn't mean that they are happy
11/21/2011 c2 18Ihatethesystem
Intruiging... Now I'm interested.
11/21/2011 c1 Guest
the story was great , a good start and im excited about it
11/20/2011 c1 RosaMetallicRock
This is quite intriguing.