for I Stand Alone

8/3/2012 c6 Nijello
Awesome. I like this new story :)
5/18/2012 c6 2ilikedaisychains
Ooooooh. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! Hehe, update soon! It's really good! :-D
4/29/2012 c6 1teamastley101
this is sort of weird but good... i hope you update soon
3/22/2012 c5 teamastley101
This is really good :) please continue
1/17/2012 c1 Anon
"Even if you don't like it you can give advice on how to imrove"

Improve... We're one sentence into the story and I'm already face palming.
1/17/2012 c5 18Moonvibe
Excellent as usual. The cemetery moment transitioned nicely from poignant to frightening, while the guy Riley ran into at the end adds another layer of intrigue to your tale. I love how visual your writing is and how engaging it is to read. You wanted some advice? Don't change a thing, just keep going. (:
12/20/2011 c4 Moonvibe
Great new chapter, well worth the wait.

Jae and Miles are interesting additions. I'm curious to see how they develope with the story, and the cafe segment was very well done. I think I got a piece of that glass stuck in me too.:)
11/28/2011 c3 5mirandakane
I'd like to see Triangle shaped ham. Also I am curious on the phone call and who the woman is. Though I have a suspicion they were talking about Riley.

Also I did notice a few grammar mistakes but not enough to distract from the story.
11/25/2011 c3 18Moonvibe
This blonde gal seems kinda serious, and she and Granddad seem to be harboring secrets about Riley. Hmmm? This is great stuff, you're story is so involving and I look forward to discovering where it's going.
11/25/2011 c3 6Courage of Billy Batson
OH. MY. GOD.

ITS AN ALIEN SHAPED HAM.

NO, I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

AN ALIEN.

SHAPED.

HAM.

ARSGHAEHGAGSLDKJLKSGJALSJGOG;ASGJ

AND OHMIGOD THAT WAS SO GOOD :D :D :D :D

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
11/25/2011 c3 1Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
Lol. Her and that ham! Althought I probably would want to try it just as bad. Hm, who is this mysterious woman? I know they were talking about Riley, but I can't figure out why. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, won't I?

Good chapter, by the way. I didn't notice any left out words or anything else. This story has snagged my attention and I applaude you for that! Keep up the good work!
11/22/2011 c2 2ilikedaisychains
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, Mia likey! Update soon!
11/21/2011 c2 1Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
Wow, she has some anger issues, doesn't she? Lol. I think that this has great potential, but you should make sure that you pay attention and don't leave out words. You did that a few times here, but it wasn't anything so bad that I didn't know what you were talking about. Good job, though, otherwise!
11/21/2011 c1 Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
Lol. Alien shaped ham! Sounds interesting. The witches really got my attention.
11/21/2011 c2 5mirandakane
This is getting interesting. I thank her granddad is on to something.
19 Page 1 2 Next »