for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?

11/20/2016 c15 Guest
I am up to chapter 15 so far and I love your story! It is very well put together and interesting. I like how you introduce readers to the minds of both main characters to see how they view and handle situations. Keep up the wonderful work!
8/8/2016 c24 3ColdWinter12
I'm so sad that this is over now, bu but I totally enjoyed his story. I find it a shame that we never got to Meet Everett's mom. Anyways, it was a totally fun ride, and id be totally up for the one shot.
7/26/2016 c24 Tanya
Loved it and thank you for a beautiful story!
7/26/2016 c13 Tanya
Thank you for continue to write so beautifully. I love how things between Max and Everett are hotting up, and that Jada is not in the way!
7/25/2016 c5 Tanya
Wow. Stumbled upon your story completely by accident and it had me spellbound! I'd read anything you write. Great characters, fast moving story. Love it!
7/16/2016 c24 8TheGirlYouOnceKnew
Your writing style is lovely. I had a very nice time reading the story. There were a few typos here and there but it never took away from the experience.
5/22/2016 c24 7kassie8
Please write a Christmas special
4/2/2016 c23 Toffeema
That was wonderful. Loved the main characters - especially Max.
5/22/2015 c23 TooLazyToLogin
Hey, just wanted to say this story was absolutely spectacular. Literally just left one of my favorite anime's soundtrack running for hours, skipped most of my mother's birthday celebration (the unnecessary parts, I assure you), and simply binged on this in the comfort of my bedroom. I cringe with most fanfiction and other stories I come across but I always stick around in hopes of finding gems like this...

But Everett was honestly so genuine, I didn't understand why Maxima was so adamant about being offended by him half of the time. In any case, I wish I was as witty as you in terms of writing prowess. Keep up the good work.
4/11/2015 c23 13JDFly
An entertaining story.
3/22/2015 c4 JDFly
A very likeable character you have here. Being someone who has been accused of switching POV too often, I say it works. Keep doing it. It's always good to know what the other side is thinking.
JD Fly
1/19/2014 c23 Nice
I enjoyed your story thanks
1/19/2014 c10 Loving this
Just found your story...I should be in bed but I can't wait to finish it. Well done
5/25/2013 c23 1C.S. Johnson
I really like how the development was slow. So many stories with unrealistic romances, ya know? The characters stayed very much in character all through out, but they did develop, which I loved. They were very real and you stuck to who they were. I especially loved what you did with Everett. He was definitely, hands down the most three-dimensional character in the story. Yeah, he had his jerk moments, but he was real and had a lot of good moments too. I wouldn't say he'd be my favorite person in the world if he existed, but he was the best character in this story for sure. I can't really explain it (I really wish I could), but point is, it was great.

There were typos and grammatical errors here and there, but none detracted from the enjoyment of the reading.

Good story, all in all. I read it in one sitting (or well, lying, as I've been in bed this entire time).

NOTE: The whole "follow story" thing is just so that I can find it again later just in case. I don't like favoriting everything, so I generally just follow even completed stories.
5/1/2013 c23 poopeepoop
and...where is his tatoos?
259 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »