for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?

5/22/2012 c9 1funnechick
Can't wait to see how the party turns out...and Everett continues to amaze me with how good of a boss and person he seems to be. I wonder how long it will take Maxima to come around to him.
5/22/2012 c9 6Molkchan
Party time! Great chappie!
5/22/2012 c9 mylittlePRINCESS
great story!
5/22/2012 c9 8shouldntcomeback
Partayyyy! I just got out of school today, as well. I,too, will be wrking all summer, but it is pretty voluntary seeing as how I don't get paid and it all goes to charity. Anyway, I thought that this was a really good chapter, maybe not the best but good, with a lot of insight into Max's thoughts. Just her luck that the elevator didn't work! Update as soon as it is convenient for your schedule! :)
4/21/2012 c8 1funnechick
So, I am liking this story...but feeling as though I have read it before, at least the beginning. So, sorry if I was a silent reader months ago.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter. But I do think you could possibly re-read/check over your chapters before you post them. I have noticed many proof-reading errors as I have been reading. That would be the only thing I could think of to improve this story.

I am very excited to see the progression of Everett and Maxima's relationship. I hope you are able to update soon!
4/16/2012 c6 3K-Woodz
And suddenly I have a lot of chapters to read ;). Starting with 6 (I will read the others another time). In this chapter not much is happening, which is totally fine by me. It feels like Maxima is relaxing with Everett. It feels like in the first chapters she was somewhat agressive, but now it just fine. It's like they are playing some kind of game I like it like that.

You asked about the title. I'm not sure if I only saw the title I would read this story. The summary is absolutely more interesting! And I already knew you were a good writer!
4/9/2012 c8 Confidence from the Night
Good chapter, but more like a filler one.

While I was reading it, I was like "Oh god, she's not going to cry is she?" I always hate when people cry in stories; maybe it's because it's just so awkward crying in public and I don't want to ever think about it.

Everett is such a gentleman though!

And we call it a parking garage in America. I don't think I've ever used the word parkade before.
4/7/2012 c8 1starlight91
The tears seem a little out of place, but other than that, yet another great chapter! I love how he is so funny and chill. And he has definitely changed much from when he was younger. You did a good job contrasting him in the past and him now :) I'm actually not American haha, but I think they just call it the parking garage or something along those lines.
4/7/2012 c8 3Jenny.Humphrey
Who knew lawyers could be such party animals? Loved it. I guessing she burst into tears mostly because of stress. If she went to law school I would assume that she knew how to multitask pretty well, so I don't the tears seem a bit much in my opinion, but they do humanize her.
4/6/2012 c1 17Lady of romance world88
Hi there. I love it and its amazing chapter

I wonder why Max's dad calls her midget?

Hope that Max will find job that her mother will leave her alone.

Aww he ask Max for forgive and thats nice of him :)

I will finish read it tomorrow :) x
4/6/2012 c8 8shouldntcomeback
Party time! Yeah, generally we just call it a garage or the ground floor. I didn't even know that you were Canadian until now! You did a great job with all of your lingo/spellings (I am not sure if it is different in Canada). You updated really fast! I am very glad! Good luck on the next chapter!
4/6/2012 c8 2believe1nbeauty
Haha, I'm Canadian and I know perfectly well what you're talking about but I have no clue what you would call it in 'American'. :P Hmm, calling her boss for sometime off now? Let's see how that goes in the next chapter. I have a feeling something interesting will happen in the next chapter...
4/6/2012 c8 Viva-la-Mylo
It was very cute how he comfored her I loved it! Update soon love I'm sorry for the short review but I have tovget back to work!
4/6/2012 c8 Ivory Meadows
Amazing story as always!

Indigo x
4/6/2012 c7 believe1nbeauty
This chapter consisted of a lot of interesting bickering :P Bickering makes me smile, haha that was random. Anyways I'm glad you decided to continue with the story. For those of us who do review, it would've been a nightmare if you stopped! Big sisters are like that, eh? Then I guess I'm like that to my little sisters. Being an older sibling, it's a happy occasion when you figure out that your younger sibling may possible be falling in loveā€¦ Anyways I think Maxima will have some sort of fit when she finds out Everett has a girlfriendā€¦ I also predict that Jada and Maxima will instantly 'dislike' each other, or atleast Maxima will. Predictions, predictions, I've got many. And thank you for updating so fast!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »