for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?

4/1/2012 c4 13LoverofBach
I love how you switched the POV! Everett is so funny, I would love to hear more from him :)
4/1/2012 c4 conti siegel
this is real good writing!
3/31/2012 c4 Viva-la-Mylo
Hey I just got your pm and checked out your story ! Its really good and I really love it! I like the switch point of view and I really like the Everett character he sounds cute love how he had a crush on her can't wait for more definitely one of My favorites!
3/31/2012 c4 8shouldntcomeback
I am so glad that you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter! I did like the part in Everett's POV. It was a twist. I hope to see him again! Great job!
3/12/2012 c1 Where
Where are your other stories? I loved them :(
2/8/2012 c3 Confidence from the Night
You don't even want to know how excited I was when I saw that you had a new story up. I just read the first three chapters, instead of doing my homework, and so far I really like it.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/21/2012 c3 3K-Woodz
Glad you continued the story. I like it and looking forward to what happens next!
1/20/2012 c2 8shouldntcomeback
I just started the story, but I already am hooked. I really like it. I understand what you mean about it being hard for stories to get started so I'm going to add you on my favorites. My story is still slowly starting to get reviews so I'm happy to help. Good job with the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/19/2012 c3 Pat
Lovely story! Can't wait to see how their love story will develop. Update soon :)
12/24/2011 c2 me.love.to.read
I think your story has really potential. I think you can do a lot with it. I do hope you continue this story, because your writing is good.

BTW got here throught fanfic. Don't have an account here.
12/24/2011 c1 me.love.to.read
Your writing is really good. I like this chapter. Directly going to the next one.
12/17/2011 c2 4bookgeek97
This story is great! I really can't wait to see what happens! :)
12/8/2011 c2 CMTaylor
I'm definitely drawn to the stories that involve the girl falling in love with her sexy, hot boss ;) I hope you let things move slowly in their relationship and let her play hard to get a little bit...makes things a bit more interesting.

It's funny, my best friend in the world just graduated law school about 2 years ago and luckily landed an amazing job at a law firm. But her fiance hasn't been so lucky so this story kind of reminds me of what he is going through as far as not being able to find a job and having to take a job even though it isn't ideal.

Excited to see where you take Max and Everett's relationship in the coming chapters. I'll be reading and try to update as much as I can!
12/7/2011 c2 3Hannah D
I love this so far and it's only two chaps in! I'm going a step further than adding it to my faves, but adding it to my Alert because that's the one you get emails for updates and I check my email EVERY SINGLE DAY to see whose updating.

Keep writing! Very good!
12/7/2011 c2 makinghistory
thanks for posting so fast. i'm glad that you've gotten back to writing!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »