for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?

11/16/2012 c9 Ponyang
Liked that you add a little humor in this chapter. The characters are realistic, i can't anything bad about them the only thing perhaps it needs a little s
11/10/2012 c14 guest
I absolutely love your work. It's so hard to find a decent story where the plot revolves around a high school romance, not set out correctly and just generally makes me want to backhand the authors and scream 'SPELLCHECK' in their faces. Don't stop writing, please. I look forward to another escape from my haphazardous life that you will hopefully provide me with. :) Much love. X
11/9/2012 c22 6Carmel March
So sorry for the extremely late review, but I wanted to make sure I told you how much I'm loving this story! :)
11/7/2012 c22 heal me forever
good one finally :P :)
11/6/2012 c22 K-Woodz
This small interaction just put a smile on my face.
11/6/2012 c22 Thess2002
I have really been looking forward to this update, and I am so happy that there is finally some honesty between them. I really love this story, your writing is awesome! :-)
11/5/2012 c22 whiteyachts
don't apologize for the length, if there is quality there it doesn't matter, and there was. i love that everett brought her her favorite sandwich, that was the perfect "answer" to her note. his little speech about what he wants out of a relationship with her was absolutely perfect too, i really loved this scene. it felt like it ended kind of abruptly, but that wasn't that big of a deal to me. i kind of don't want this story to end!
11/5/2012 c22 mylittleprincess
nice chapter!
11/5/2012 c22 sneaky-fox
YAY! Everett showed up! I'm so glad he mentioned that about High School, it makes the deja vu scene so much sweeter :)
11/5/2012 c2 11LadyOfShinzo
The shamwow conversation was pretty funny and I how the dialoge flowed and such
11/5/2012 c22 1leavesfallingup
It is good that Everett fessed up. Even if she reacts adversely at first, at least her confusion about his motives should be relieved.
11/2/2012 c21 dreamless encantations
NICE ONE! love the note she left!
AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR EVRETT TO READ IT! :D
10/31/2012 c21 lizena
lovely story. can't wait to see how they get together later :)
10/28/2012 c21 3K-Woodz
First of all I hope you are feeling better.
Ch 16-21: Loved the last chapters as well. Missed the interaction between Maxima and Everett in the last ones. I think you made Maxima a lot more confident, which is nice to see. It's too bad she didn't catch on that Everett likes her. Hopefully he appriciates her cute note and gets it. Love to read your last chapters.
10/28/2012 c15 K-Woodz
So this is for chapters 13-15.
These chapters are just easy to read. Maybe predictable as in what's happening with Maxima and Everett, but they just put a smile on my face as I can picture them in my head.
Loved the fact that you put a small flashback in this chapter about the winetour. It makes even more sense now why Everett was disappointed that she just "liked" the tour.
Although I like your writing from the beginning, it just feels like the last chapters are more interesting or better written, maybe more fluently woven together, which really wants me to read the next chapter. Or maybe it's just my bad for not catching up with your story sooner and now be able to read them all in once. It's a treat by the way. Up to the next chapters :)
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »