for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?

10/26/2012 c9 1leavesfallingup
The dress story was funny. It's easier for us guys: The black suit or the gray suit?

One correction: you wrote "...were pretty much..." I think you need an apostrophe "we're"
10/26/2012 c7 leavesfallingup
She is willing to admit her attaction to the man... well, to her sister at least? Of course she doesn't know that he has a girlfriend. He doesn't seem to know it either at times.
10/26/2012 c6 leavesfallingup
I liked her salad-trick, even if the waitress felt a little used. She doesn't realize it, but her actions are their own brand of flirting.
10/26/2012 c5 leavesfallingup
It seemed like he was worried about who made her so happy. He was certainly relieved when it turned out to be a young neice.
10/26/2012 c4 leavesfallingup
You answered my last question in this chapter. Being attracted to someone who you don't want to be attracted to can tend to make you behave irrationally. It is interesting that she didn't mention having seen him in the restaurant.
10/26/2012 c3 leavesfallingup
So, what made Everett change so much? Is he that helpful with everyone or is he just very interested in Maxima?

To make the characters believable, there has to be a valid reason for his change. Even teenage hormones can't explain away the cruel things that he said to her during their younger years.
10/26/2012 c21 heal me forever
gosh ...cant believe its cmg to end ...good chapter waiting for d nxt one :)
10/26/2012 c21 porcelainstars
I love this story! Cant wait to know how this story will end :)
10/26/2012 c21 Guest
Loved the note, and I cannot wait to see Everett's reaction to it. Will he get the message? Love your writing! :-)
10/25/2012 c2 leavesfallingup
It sounds like this guy was really cruel and very intentionally hurtful. I suppose that the explanation for all of this will come out in the story later?
10/25/2012 c1 leavesfallingup
A fascinating beginning. It is never fun trying to break into the job market in a recession.

I look forward to reading more.
10/25/2012 c21 Guest
Aw, the ending's so sweet! I don't think you could have thought of a better way of saying it :D
10/25/2012 c21 Guest
soooooooo cute, update fast.
10/25/2012 c21 sneaky-fox
I'm loving where this story is going!
I liked the chapter and the whole idea with her showing up and just leaving a note (she's such a coward.. and I love it;) but it has to be the best note in history, at first I was like what is she writting!? and then I got it... priceless!
If I had to give some critique it would be that this chapter doesn't leave me with the same "EverettMax forever" feeling as usual. don't know if it because I find the chapter a bit fast paced and missing some of your usual details or it is because it is a bit short and I didn't really have time to get into it.
I can't wait for the next chapter and Everetts reaction to that very cute note :)
10/25/2012 c21 whiteyachts
this may be one of my favorite chapters to date, for the sole reason that what she wrote on the note is her favorite sub sandwich. what a sentimental and freaking cute way for her to express to him that she cares enough about him for him to know that. i'll be so sad when this story is over but i'm so glad you are starting to write some other stories!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »