for Courting Chaos

2/3/2012 c9 1FreelanceSophist
I am really curious as to how you'll end the story, but I am thoroughly enjoying it; I think that out of your multi-chapter stories this one is probably the best one. What made you think of this story? Also, how can you update every story so darn fast? It is impressive.
2/3/2012 c9 4bookgeek97
This was a great chapter! You're such an amazing writer! Your writing is perfect!
2/2/2012 c9 jasminesurf
Loved this chapter! :) The random guys coming up and the pickup lines were hilarious.
2/2/2012 c9 Elise Cromwell
It leaves off there? D:

I looove their developing relationship. I feel like it's progressing very, very nicely, not too fast and not too slow. I also appreciate how mature your characters are, not only in their age, but their written composition as well. Your characters are very believable and I'm quickly growing to love them! :) Fantastic so far. Keep it up!
2/2/2012 c9 fuwafuwafuwari
SQUEEEEE! Best chapter EVER! Man! It has all the elements of an awesome chapter: length, story progression, a tiny bit of fluff, and a huge dose of HOTNESS! And you ended it so well. I mean, I'm definitely not against explicit sex scenes, but your way is so much better. You give us some smut, yet leave a lot to the imagination. The best way to do it, in my opinion. I enjoyed this chapter so so much.

Also... Not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, but I did notice this small mistake: "I've have thanked Aaron for being amazing and coming along!" :)

Anyways. I can't wait to see where this goes. Also, I hope you still have 10 chapters planned AT LEAST. lol I'm just REALLY enjoying this story and don't want it to end.

Thank you for updating! :)
2/2/2012 c9 Choukou
Oooo, i cannot wait for the next installment! this one set up the wedding perfectly, and the ending was super sassy. i wanted to correct a few errors, but i'm on my phone...
2/1/2012 c9 6deadkitty1
I actually thought the hulk/zipper line was clever. Slimy joke though. hehe! You did a great job on this chapter, especially towards the end... :) I have no complaints except that I feel as if unless something drastic happens, we're nearing the end. I'm sure you have something up your sleeve though.

On a second note, I kinda wanted you to change the rating to an M so you can go more in depth on the next chapter. I know you could but that's just my guilty pleasure. XD
2/1/2012 c9 1funnechick
WOW! The passion/tension they have...I wonder if/how it will play out in front of other people.

I'm still curious about why he decided to come with her, too? And...what are they? It is interesting how Sam kind of cut off his answers to both of those questions.

Hmm...anyway, I thought it was hilarious how (kind of) awful she was to him at their job. That story about the copy machine was classic.

Oh, and yes, I have a lot to catch up on! I thought it was pretty amazing how as soon as I gave up fictionpress, it seemed like every one of my favorite stories was updated (multiple, multiple times). Haha!
2/1/2012 c9 Northfacegrl5
SEXY TIME!
2/1/2012 c9 flunkybubbleshorts
Aww. Sam's saying nice things to Aaron! *grin* And they're totally making truckloads of progress before the "conflict" Yay!

Oh boy! Married to a mech engg? I've lived (and still do) among people from "that world". My sympathies :P
1/29/2012 c8 jasminesurf
I like this story. It could have been cliche but I think you did a really good job on not letting it become that way. I also really like your writing style.
1/29/2012 c8 funnechick
Wow...so I've been gone from FictionPress for 21 days...we've been doing a fast at my church and this is definitely one of my vices/guilty pleasures, haha...anyway, it's sooo good to be back! And all of the developments that have happened between Aaron and Sam are really getting good! I can't wait to read your next chapter!
1/29/2012 c3 2nobodysgirl11
Oh my gosh.I love this and I think it's so awesome that you made her from Montana because that's where I'm from! Though it was definitely a heck of a lot smaller than Missoula but I love that you set the setting there, Montana deserves more appreciation! Anyways I love this :)
1/29/2012 c8 1leavesfallingup
Conflict...huh? So Tyler is going to try and steal Aaron? Ok, just joking.

Aaron finally confirmed his interest in Sam. Now where will you take this from here? (enquiring minds want to know)
1/28/2012 c8 Marmalade Summer
Wow! That kiss was hot. I'm really looking forawrd to 'sexytimes' (lol!) in the future. Certainly took me by surprise but I'm so happy you didn't drag it out. At this point they both like one another so its good they went ahead and kissed.
217 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »