for Stubborn and Stupid

7/24/2012 c6 7SophieInPink
I really love it so far! Sophie and Dylan are cute together. I hope you update soon!
7/10/2012 c6 8Hayley Jade Alisdair
This is an awesome story! I love Dylan and Sophie together and I adore Sophie and Nate's relationship! Cannot wait until the next update :D
7/4/2012 c1 5dream-beautiful
Sounds cute so far, but this first chapter seemed really rushed. It's typically a good idea to give your reader a look at what kind of person the main character is in the first chapter of a story, and I really didn't get that feel for Sophie or Dylan.. i'll keep reading though and see how this fares :)
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
Sarcasm is my middle name here, just can't log in at the moment! I say yes to the sex scenes (not to sound like a perv), not for the lemony stuff but for some Unresolved Sexual Tension! :)
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
This girl seems to have a serious drinking problem... or as one comedian said "It isn't a problem: I drink. I get drunk. No problem... What I have is a waking problem: I wake up in the most interesting places.

Anyway, to your question in your notes: In my own humble opinion, keeping it T rated is just fine. I have enough of an imagination to fill in the details if I need to. Unless you've invented a new method for sex, you will just be writing what ten thousand others have written anyway.
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
My vote is without the scenes...or if you want to please everyone have one chapter that leads up to it, a chapter with it (that people like me can skip), and then a chapter after it where we wouldn't miss any important information...if that all makes sense. But if you put them in, I personally think you should change the rating to "M."
7/1/2012 c5 1leavesfallingup
A good story thus far. I suspected that his problem was something like that. Kids can be incredibly stupid and cruel about the simplest things.

Please write more?
5/7/2012 c5 Rachael
Please hurry & update! Very interesting story, love it so far!
5/7/2012 c5 4JayAoi
Good chapter! I really liked it and that story at the end why Dylan didn't talk to Sophie anymore was very believable. A 13 year old guy would definitely do that because they're stupid.
5/7/2012 c5 6Chola13
love it! update soon! oh and i love dylan lol xx
5/6/2012 c5 1Forlorn-ember
Yay an update! I don't mind the long periods between chapters, actually I do the whole write 70% of a chapter and leave it for a month myself XD.
4/9/2012 c4 leavemeialone
This scenario is cliche but I still like it. I hate Martin, his name is horrible which makes it also easier to hate him. Dylan seems like a good guy though we don't see much this hatred between the two. Andrew seems like a good brother, though it is weird that he isn't overprotective of his sister. He explained his reasoning but it is still weird.
3/17/2012 c4 2SmilingSarcasm
AWWWW, I heart dylan, and I never gave up on you lol I have checked for an update atleast once a day for months now, looks like my diligence paid off
3/16/2012 c4 1Forlorn-ember
Yay, really looking forward to reading more.
3/15/2012 c4 sleepyloner
I enjoyed this chapter although I wish it was longer. I've been anticipating this story for forever. But I understand your situation! Don't worry! :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »