for Celebrity

1/8/2002 c1 6Tarasque
Wow. Simply wow. This is just...I dunno, amazing? This was powerful. It truly is a shame that people, even celebrities, are usually only appreciated for how they look, not because they have a talent or what they are really like. This was an amazing piece of work. ...Wow. Keep it up.
12/31/2001 c1 18SevenSparkles
that was really good. it completely captures what people can believe - how high up they can hold someone, and when that person comes down, in whatever way, they cannot bear to believe it.
12/21/2001 c1 3wicked pixi
i love it, it totally captures me, the oversexed teen's love for marilyn manson
11/25/2001 c1 Blade Wylde formerly Xanatos
...I can't form words to say anything about this. It makes me abgry that all I can tell you is "That was great. makes you think." While it is and it does there has to be more. More words to give you to tell how you stirred something inside me enough that made me this wordless. *Sigh* I can only hope you understand.
11/19/2001 c1 Bitterscarlet Yup.me again
I didn't realise I'd already reviewed 'Lost Paradise' until I went to read it and went 'Duh'. I wondered why you'd bothered to look at my stuff... Anyway...this story is fantastic. The way the narrators are never identified...the 'but Sky, that is what you are' parts are excellent. The fans mental image colliding with the celebrity's real persona. I especially like the way you blended the 'magazine reports' with narration at the end. It made it feel disjointed (A good thing) and gave more impact to the loss of the man. If this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't had enough sleep. A mature comment on the nature of fame and our perception of the famous. (Do I sound like an English teacher yet? Shoot me.)
11/13/2001 c1 42Dream Angel
Great detail. It's so sad...but that's okay, it's still a really good story. You have a talent for writing.
10/6/2001 c1 Nitro3
This was really beautiful. You communicate the emptiness if idolatry very well, as well as the shallow glibness of the Hollywood set. It flows very smoothly and has a conversational-almost gossipy-tone that draws you into the world of bright lights and glossy posters. Very well done.
10/5/2001 c1 5Lithium1
again. awesome. you have an awesome talent for detail. you can feel and understand. it's really good.